Toribash
South Africa is a really nice place, I stay in Durban but Cape Town is really really nice and you can hike up table mountain or just take a cable car up (both experiences are fun even though I haven't experienced hiking up) but the top of table mountain is a beautiful sight to see and a wonderful experience, there's even a café up there and they have like the best milkshakes/iced coffees. Not far from table mountain is also a really beautiful place called the V&A waterfront, there's like a HUGE ferris wheel sort of thing but you're in like a closed compartment sorta thing and it's a pretty good experience, pretty cheap too, it costs around R50-R100 which is around $4-$8

All in all, I reckon Cape Town would be a nice place to visit and then you can tell all your friends back home that you've been to South Africa and there weren't lions and elephants roaming the streets and stuff haha

Also visit Durban if you want, it's pretty nice here but if I were in your position I'd rather go to Cape Town
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I'll keep South Africa in mind
Also now that you're help squad now butler move this thread to a more suitable place rather than wibbles where everyone can just shit post here

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

I want make a Lego man at Lego Land
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by Butler View Post
South Africa is a really nice place, I stay in Durban but Cape Town is really really nice and you can hike up table mountain or just take a cable car up (both experiences are fun even though I haven't experienced hiking up) but the top of table mountain is a beautiful sight to see and a wonderful experience, there's even a café up there and they have like the best milkshakes/iced coffees. Not far from table mountain is also a really beautiful place called the V&A waterfront, there's like a HUGE ferris wheel sort of thing but you're in like a closed compartment sorta thing and it's a pretty good experience, pretty cheap too, it costs around R50-R100 which is around $4-$8

All in all, I reckon Cape Town would be a nice place to visit and then you can tell all your friends back home that you've been to South Africa and there weren't lions and elephants roaming the streets and stuff haha

Also visit Durban if you want, it's pretty nice here but if I were in your position I'd rather go to Cape Town

I heard that South Africa is pretty much #1 in crime worldwide though....

I had a friend who's uncle lived in capetown, the uncle was shot and killed in a carjacking in broad daylight.
Last edited by sirkill1; Mar 30, 2017 at 12:46 PM.
🫷🦚🫸
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post

I had a friend who's uncle lived in capetown, he was shot and killed in a carjacking in broad daylight.

rumors are rumors
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post

I had a friend who's uncle lived in capetown, the uncle was shot and killed in a carjacking in broad daylight.

Although crime is a big problem here, it's not the #1 crime rate in the world.
It all depends on where you are etc, you obviously need to take precautions like basically it's pretty unsafe to walk the streets at night or walk the streets holding your phone/camera vlogging etc. I mean like when I walk around I get scared I'm not going to lie because I've never been mugged/jumped before.

In my 18 years of living here, I've personally never been mugged/jumped, I think a few of my houses have been broken into, but I remember like 3 of them but no harm was done at all as they robbed us while everyone was out of the house, we were covered by insurance though.

Although South Africa is unsafe in some aspects, ie. crime etc, it's still a wonderful place to visit.

Regarding the carjacking:
You don't really hear of too many hijackings here, and if you do nobody usually gets hurt, of course they get threatened and stuff but you don't hear much of anyone getting killed in a hijacking. It rarely ever happens in broad daylight etc, like most crimes.
It just depends on how many people are around so make sure you're at places with plenty people, like Table Mountain and V&A Waterfront.

Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
I'll keep South Africa in mind
Also now that you're help squad now butler move this thread to a more suitable place rather than wibbles where everyone can just shit post here

I'm not a Wibbles Lmod so I'm not able to, I'll get someone to move it soon though
Last edited by Butler; Mar 30, 2017 at 04:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
If you're looking for a pretty interesting travel experience with friends and family, in addition to the possibility that you guys enjoy camping, I'd recommend coming to California—specifically Big Sur, CA. It's beautiful, underdeveloped, lowly populated, and perfect for a relaxing vacation.

Seriously, it's awesome.

Here's the guide I used whenever I took my summer vacation there, hope you consider it!
I can suggest you some nice places to go on summer, just answer a few questions :3.

Are you spending big or low ?
Are you staying for a short or long time ?
Ways of travelling ?
Warm or cold temperature ?

Feel free to share more details.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!