ES Recruitment Drive
Who i am
Hey , i am blobus1234 , but my real name is Damien B) im 12 years old
And im a funny boy !
i love playing games with my friends and watching tv
My favourite song :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jTjBt0Enyw
My favourite game : T O R I B A S H
My best friend in this game : you know who (Heaviel)

My life in toribash!
I started toribash in 2015 , with 3 friends , but them stopped the game
i always played judo but a day , i met the ABD , i was in love with this mod !
i trained 2 years in abd ^^
in 2016 i started spar/parkour and in november 2016 i met Aizhn and started lenshu B)
Now , im pro at parkour , lenshu but not the other fkin mods ... ._.

Why does i whant to join?
CLUE BETTER THAN PARROT B)
And my friend (heaviel) is in this clan !
and seriously, clua is a FKIN NICE NAME !!!
i think i can be better if i join this clan
P L E A S E - A C C E P T - M E

Need replays ?

Some replays are [WiP]
RACE.rpl

Les murrets 1.rpl

Fuck yeah.rpl

Parkour solo.rpl

yolo.rpl
Blobus1234:

Unfortunately, after careful consideration, we have decided to give it a no.
Feel free to come back in a few months.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
like i said , my english is too bad to do an app...
If i do it in french , it will be like 900% better...
hey i have been playing toribash for quite sometime now, like 2years?. toribash has become my favourite game and i play this game any chance i get because i find it fun and challenging to work your way to the top. i am applying for this clan because i heard that this is a pretty good clan and i am trying to become known in the toribash community, i am very competitive while playing. my top 3 game modes i enjoy the most in toribash are aikidoBigDojo,Aikido, and Greykido.

I hope i am accepted into your clan thank you.
[insert pun about being clueless what to write here]
now that we got that out of the way lets start with my application :^]

I dont really have much to say about my ingame career because you can see all that stuff on my profile and you guys are mainly forum based as far as i can tell. I dont really play the game that much anymore, most of the time i just watch people duel, spar or lose their tc in betting servers.
I use the forum almost daily because its a nice way to kill time and chat with friends (i already subscribed to your clan thread so expect me to keep posting there).

I should probably tell something about me, right? right! Ok, so i am 18 years old and live in germany (GMT +2) or retaland how i call it (because reta is our supreme leader and everyone who doesnt follow his will needs to be executed). I'd like to tell more about my personality but im super introverted in real life so i dont even know how to do it without feeling like i was bragging about how awesome i am (and i am reaaally awesome). However i am quite talk active and a little bit sassy on the internet because its the internet.

Most of the time i play brawlhalla or hearthstone when i am not spacing out in toribash. I am also open to other game suggestions, so if anyone of you know a cool game shoot me a pm or something with its name.

Thats it. Sorry for being all over the place with this but i just got back from work and im starving but then i saw Butlers pm so yeeah.
Hope you kinda enjoyed reading this.
Pidda's spirit animal
JSlivinski

Feel free to apply with a better application in a few weeks/months

Kazu

Welcome <3
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
About Me

Hello, my name is Jaxson but my username is Jelfx. Basically it's my first name mixed with my middle and last name. I'm from the United States of America (USA) I believe my GMT is -4, I say this because I've seen a map of all the times to GMT time and it says I'm -6 but I've checked and I'm 4 hours behind. I've never been in a clan so I don't know much but I've heard about Clue and I think that it can one day be a top clan. I'm not to serious about playing Toribash or any other game, Though I can switch from being serious to just wanting to have fun, I just try to have fun and I think that that's the most important thing about a game is that you have a good time. I'm an Aikido and Aikido Big Dojo player. I'm a brown belt but I think that the label means nothing. I'm very friendly and I'm available from around 11:00 am - 9:00 pm EST time. I'm not on all day but I play around 3-6 hours a day, I'm willing to change how long I'm on for the benefit of the clan.

My Other Toribash Account

I did have an account years ago. I don't remember the name but I didn't get further than a blue belt. After this account I took a several year break because of a lack of motivation to play the game. I believe I made the account in 2012 or 2013. The account is not the one I use today.

My Goals for Now

Right now I'm trying to get a black belt and I hope I can go further than that. I'm also working on my character's look so I like to bet to get TC. But these are my goals for now so they're likely to change.

Extra

If you are uncertain about my skills I'll happily tryout for the clan. I hope that we can make this clan great!
Last edited by Jelfx; Apr 8, 2017 at 03:03 AM.