ES Recruitment Drive
Hello my name is Ryan, I was born in Texas in 2005. I'm currently 13 Years of age. I started playing this game 3 Weeks ago and ive become addicted... Smashing toris together is satisfying as hell. I'm currently a Blue Belt (I want to test). My qi is 337.
The mods i am best at are akiado and bigAkido. I like lifting my opponents in akiado to push them back. Ive had an eye on your clan for awhile, You have a very interesting story, and very nice art. I'm on toribash at least 3 hours a day. So in short i'd like to join your clan.
@SkeepFace,

~Denied

Reason is,
You didn't introduce much about yourself. As us(Members) know others are confused about the fact that "You're the best at aikido"? What makes you " The Best" in ABD? A.K.A
AikidoBigDojo.

~Also, We Don't Accept Lifting and Shoveling. We inform of skilled player that can show they are good enough to be involved in the clan.

(You can always try applying again after being tested, and/or after 1 week. Depending how good you are..)

Thanks,
Badman4546
And Good Luck!
Last edited by badman4546; Apr 25, 2017 at 03:20 AM.
Cracker Of 87
@Kungfur, always add a "@name*" to know who you're saying it to.
Thanks,
Badmna4546
Cracker Of 87
Originally Posted by badman4546 View Post
@Kungfur, always add a "@name*" to know who you're saying it to.
Thanks,
Badmna4546

I meant vras
Hello please dont take recruitments here, take them in the recruitment center, thats what its for

Gargon- Also, please put the things Orko asked you for into your first post.
Last edited by duck; May 6, 2017 at 08:35 PM.
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.