Ranking
adding this new Madman/Ukebashing
Attached Files
Cero, uno, dos.rpl (297.2 KB, 32 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Jun 15, 2018 at 05:11 PM.
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For god sakes man shorten your fucking replays. movment was good although a little twitchy at times it was especially cool at 4740. i don't think ive ever seen a split like that the closeline was really cool. the decap just looked like you just scraped his head the replay was good keep making replays <3
Trying
Originally Posted by SruX View Post
For god sakes man shorten your fucking replays. movment was good although a little twitchy at times it was especially cool at 4740. i don't think ive ever seen a split like that the closeline was really cool. the decap just looked like you just scraped his head the replay was good keep making replays <3

OwO totally forgot shortening it, sorry

thanks for the kind words. I'll be posting more soon, hopefully <3
-----
*fixed replay matchframes btw*
Last edited by Lionet; Jun 15, 2018 at 05:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've been doing shit lately

New Extra Stuff:
Attached Files
wow nice swing bro.rpl (368.4 KB, 18 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The fact that I relaxed my neck in the last part actually makes me laugh

Adding R.O.F.L. to Tricking
Attached Files
R.O.F.L.rpl (300.0 KB, 27 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

B-Twist to Tricking

I suck at landings tbh, that was awkward. Anyways, this is my favorite trick and I do it all the time
Attached Files
B-Twist.rpl (158.4 KB, 37 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Jul 8, 2018 at 03:20 PM.

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

mannnn, you don't even get enough views, let alone comments. your bwtist is great, top shit. your hook setup is a little strange, since you didn't point your toes and your abs are pretty much fully extended. then that foot placement comes around and you sweep into that damn btwist with so much speed... i'm in love with this. absolute beast you are!
That is not a b-twist. It is a pretty much vertical spin with a pretty bad shuriken hyper variation and an honestly awful hook kick in the end. I'm not a fan of the U-dip setup, as an opener it's alright but the execution is not good at all. You need to be more inverted to make that hook kick higher, and you need to follow it through as well instead of holding your hip in the middle of the kick. Do better, you have enough control for it.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Thanks both of you, appreciate it. Sorry for acting like I knew something about tricking Mack, and thank you for the guiding and the compliment xD

I just didn't get one thing:

Originally Posted by Mack View Post
You need to be more inverted to make that hook kick higher

what did you mean by that? What means "being inverted" and when should I do it?

Also, there's a collab with Karbn born from that very same not-B-Twist replay I did:

Adding Lionet and Karbn - Pro Strats to Collabs

more or less who did each part

Attached Files
Lionet and Karbn - Pro Strats.rpl (840.3 KB, 31 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Jul 17, 2018 at 10:02 PM.

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i hope you don't mind me commenting on your btwist as well..

I've done three things based off your replay for you to see what mack meant.

The first replay is your uninverted twist with a proper hook

The second is me inverting your btwist but using your same midair setup to hook at the end

Now see the problem with these two is that because of the midair setup your btwist starts looking like a straight legged c720 aka cheat hook from a btwist setup which, although cool, ive never seen

So I tried doing a proper hook from a proper btwist from your same setup and failed miserably because btwist hook is nigh impossible in tb apparently (never tried)

I'm heading to the gym tomorrow to try out the trick myself since it's interesting and I've never seen it. i'll film it if i land it but the physics are off (probably why landing it in tb is hard as well)

your movement is great but your tricks themselves could use some work. you are good however and its nice to see others since most of us dont have time anymore

(to hook from btwist it requires landing hyper and hooking immediately which thinking about it feels weird so hopefully I can figure it out by doing it)
Attached Files
not btwist with hook.rpl (131.3 KB, 6 views)
b twist with hook.rpl (125.7 KB, 6 views)
b twist with hook v2.rpl (114.6 KB, 7 views)