Ranking
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
If it was a bracket, and the people who agree to a specific replay type make it to the finals and one of them has for an example parkour and the other one has a ukebashing type, what do we do?

well, that's why they should both agree with a replay type, if one player is more into madman and the other one is more into parkour, they would probably agree with another type of replay to make it fair. Also, they shouldn't get caught up in the "regular" replay types, they could agree in something else suck as: dancing replays, more dms in a boomhit, longer skeets, replay hacking, or others record things (like more dms in a boomhit, longer skeet) such as higher jump or whatever.

If they aren't able to pick a replay type, we should decide by ourselves
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

alright your idea is pretty good, I support it.
What if instead of leaving a player limit, we'll let as much people in, we'll list them, then we'll make the bracket depending on how much players we have, and if the number of players is uneven, we can force someone from vector to play :^) not me pls
also if a clan is hosting an event, clan members can join freely right?
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
well I feel like we need a player limit otherwise, depending upon how many players are entering, it could take FOREVER. We are going to place everyone in the bracket, then check everyone's replay type, then judge all of them. It would be even more tiring, so 16 players max is more than enough.

I don't think it's fair if one of us join if we are doing with player limit so we would take someone's else place. Even if there isn't a player limit, if one of us win we will keep the munny instead of be investing in the event :l

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If one of us wins, the winner gets a pat on the back, the 2nd place player gets the 1st place reward and the 3rd place player gets the 2nd place reward, I don't think we should really be afraid of having too much people in a event, these days not as many people used to participate in events as they would, 18 players max >:^|
To also boost the event we could make a video just showing the winning replays :^]
não dói joca
For now I'll wait for other members to announce their thoughts on that, we haven't even decided if we are actually doing an event

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

m a k e i t h a p p e n
não dói joca
Okay so.

This is what I was thinking of.
People don't chose their own type of replay, I was thinking in rounds. So round one, everyone has to do a parkour replay. The best 5 from that get picked to move onto the next round, which is sparring. After that could be tricking, and so on until there is only 2 people standing. We give them a special task and whoever's replay we like best would win.

We could also set it into categories. (Eg, parkour, spar, trick)

We take the 4 best winners from parkour, the four best from spar, and the four best from tricking and pair them up against each other. Then whomever wins out of those groups will be paired up again until we have only one person standing from their respective category. Then those would be the winners.

Badly thought out, this is just an idea and nothing in pitching seriously
That's cool too but I'd rather be able to pick the round's replay style if I were a participant. Gives more hope to whoever applies if they can "study" his opponent major skills and come to terms for a more balanced round with their respective opponents, would be pretty unfair if in parkour round you get an ancient parkourer god such as Karbn and in next round, supposing this same pro parkourer dued sucks at tricking, he is completely destroyed by someone that doesn't pay off your lost.
Also things could be more interesting if participants can pick ANY type of replay to compete in. Letting things open to creativity sounds more dynamic and somewhat more enjoyable to participate, also seems way fairer IMO
-----
Also I just finished watching Bleach

It was a long year to finish that shit. I rushed 100 eps during school vacations when I started back then in the end of 2016 and took a break throughout whole 2017, and now I finally did it :^)

Now I'm going to read the bleach manga while finishing Hajime no Ippo anime
Last edited by Lionet; Feb 5, 2018 at 03:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

weeb shit :^|
não dói joca
@lionet side note: we're no longer the clan that only accepts the best players. We had to open our doors so we could stay alive. Your movemet style is nice, but when you applied, do you think we would've accepted you if we only accepted the best players?

I don't even consider myself one of the best.

On another note, I completely get where you're coming from. We should definitely brew up some ideas and figure out how to best run this event! For now, maybe lets try to complete another replay challenge. I haven't had the chance to work with you guys very much
Last edited by Karbn; Feb 5, 2018 at 04:27 PM.