Ranking
Originally Posted by inmmortal8 View Post
do you guys think they are going to release dlc like they did the original outlast?

I don't know, in the past they used to not make a lot of additional contents, it depends if the game needs it or no. Depends on the end of the game.

and they should implement something to defend yourself other than running and hiring.i guess it could get a little boring/repetitive at times.not exactly confronting the enemies directly,but perhaps something like being able to make sounds to lead them to other places.

The problem is that most of the map is pretty thigh enough up so it wouldn't make it useful. Moreover if it would have been useful, The moving part would be too easy. Actually you can dodge most of the ennemies with the environment (hiding under a bed or a door when someone's coming, using high grass, shadows, etc) so oh well, I think it's good enough. And having a gun or a bat would have made it too much Left 4 Dead/RE-like.
And actually, the context and others makes it absolutely not repetitive. Being able to launch a rock to make noise would have.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung