Ranking
Original Post
Shitiest laptop specs (cpu/gpu) that can run TB with shaders
Shitiest laptop specs (cpu/gpu) that can run TB with shaders, textures, reflections and shit on normal fps and without lags. I wanna buy laptop to play TB without lags.
any notebook with win7 installed.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
moved this to computer chat for better visibility, try to find the best place for your threads in future please
If you're buying a new laptop then even the cheapest option should be able to run maximum graphics at 60 fps with music/internet browser in the background.
i need cpu/gpu specs (mostly intel/nvidia or intel/HD Graphics)

Originally Posted by snake View Post
any notebook with win7 installed.

u sure that every not old notebook with win 7 can run TB with shaders ?
Originally Posted by karolk666 View Post
If you're buying a new laptop then even the cheapest option should be able to run maximum graphics at 60 fps with music/internet browser in the background.

Nope. My own laptop was in the mid range, and it can only run max graphics (raytracing) on <20 frames, without shaders.

Anything upwards of $300 should work just fine for your needs.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
processor: 2.4 GHz dual core 2.0 (or higher)
graphics: intel hd graphics 4000 and higher, ATI radeon hd series 4650 and higher, nvidia geforce 2xx series and up

taking a guess with shaders, but this should be fine
I think I have a pretty shitty laptop probably, here are my specs.

http://prntscr.com/3qzwnz

I can run shaders fine.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
Shitiest laptop specs (cpu/gpu) that can run TB with shaders
my old ass macbook pro runs on high with no problems but with raytracing drops to the 30-40fps range

you can find them for like 200 bucks on ebay if you're interested in a mac
Last edited by Complexity; Jun 19, 2014 at 05:27 PM.
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
I think I have a pretty shitty laptop probably, here are my specs.

http://prntscr.com/3qzwnz

I can run shaders fine.

You dont have discrete graphics on this laptop only HD Graphics 2500 right ? And this allow run TB with shaders ? Coz ive heard couple of times that ppl cant run shaders bcoz they have olny integrated graphics have.