Toribash
Original Post
nameless head, gimme one.(WIP)

/dl me to see it ingame. [big photo]

made in gimp 2.8

dont know how the new cnc rules apply here because the art board is ridiculous now, but id like some.
Fixed some of the mapping, added effects to the eyes, attempted some ugly ass ears.

/dl me to see ingame

fuck the people who didnt reply
So i suggest you lay out 70% of the head really rough before ever refining
Take your time laying out everything
I also suggest leaving things like glow and effects to be the last thing you add to a head

The nose i feel is too small but has good shading
some more wrinkles in the overal face would add some good flow
I still take texture requests for usd
Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
So i suggest you lay out 70% of the head really rough before ever refining
Take your time laying out everything
I also suggest leaving things like glow and effects to be the last thing you add to a head

The nose i feel is too small but has good shading
some more wrinkles in the overal face would add some good flow

I couldnt even begin to think what I could put in all that flat purple space, so I started doing the face hoping I would get ideas, and I didnt. I really should have had an idea in place and planned like you said but thats just how it happened I guess

the glow is on a layer so i wasnt too concerned with doing it and not liking it later and having to be stuck with it

nose is definitely small too, I keep saying id redo it and once again, I didnt. really like your work Calamity thanks for replying.
As said by calamity you should really sketch it first and then work around with the shadings and details , I think the head right now is lacking contrast
I think you should sketch it again and go for it
also you can work with greyscales to get the shading and lights better
and then go adding colors

This video is pretty good imo but long
watch it ift you want to