Toribash
Id like to participate. Im specialized at aikido.
Last edited by leilak; Feb 9, 2009 at 06:16 PM.
Ok I wanna be in =D

I am pretty good at wushu, kickbox, and TK. Those are my strongest points and judo would be my weakest.
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.
Well, does anyone want me as a partner? If your interested, PM and I'll try to arrange a time for us to play with various modes. My weak point would probably be wushu. I don't play it a lot cos it pretty opener based. I think I'm pretty good at all other common mods (kick box, aikido etc).
OrAclE, you appear to be good when it comes to tactics. If we get a spot in the competition, you'd better keep your analysis hat on.

6 people showing interest so far, anyone else up for it?
Last edited by Tamer0; Feb 11, 2009 at 03:32 AM.
sounds interesting... but i´m not good enough
my strengths are just TwinSword4 and a bit sambo (owned a 3rd dan two times in a row^^... but he wasn´t too good)
wish ya good luck
Last edited by Not4You; Mar 6, 2009 at 03:34 PM.
I´m a German Member of (ORMO) and GMF
YOUR HELP IS NEEDED IN THIS THREAD
I'll apply for the team if you guys end up short.

If you look at the post where Tamer0 summed up what he is good at, mine would be pretty similar to that.

Edit: Won't make it, my apologies.
Last edited by Phoenix; Feb 26, 2009 at 04:05 AM.
Ok, I added you to the list anyway. Team ORMO needs as many people as possible. ;)
Sorry for the double post but I need to bump this to say the following:

This thread has already been here over a week so I assume that all interested ORMO members have already posted (and if you haven't, you're a bit late).

In the ToriConquest thread, it is said to be appreciated if the team PM's before sign-ups are opened. Therefore if Splinter or another one of the leaders wants to PM Jok expressing our interest and our list of participants, it might help us get a spot in the event.