Toribash
Original Post
Highest Points With No Head
Read all!!!!!!!!!

So the point is to get the most points without a head(after you have been decapped). You can decap your self or be decapped by uke. The prize is a free spinning head avatar(prize is different for people who don't need a spinning head avatar). Even if you don't want the prize still post your best. Must not be a mod! Must be within 1000 frames and no specified turns so you can even use p. Distance is also optional but please post all specifications if possible with your post. Also you can attempt to use both players but both must be decapped and it has to be better by a lot. I don't know how long this will go for so post quickly! Also enter this contest and buy a spinning head avatar from me and get it 25-50 credits off depending on how good your replay is or if you don't have an entry you get a discount of 10 credits if you mention this contest when you purchase a spinning head avatar from me.*

*You only get discounts while contest is on.

I don't have a replay yet but i probably will.
Re: Highest Points With No Head
You do that. If that one had been longer it could have been winning. Andrecova is winning with something like 300000.
I got  one more and I am a genius I cant beleive I didnt think of this befor but bullseye 700000 points baby YEAH

p.s. sorry that it is glitchy again
Attached Files
Rob_Woohoo_im_smart.rpl (130.2 KB, 29 views)
I WILL EAT YOU
Is this about who scores the most points or how cool it looks?
cause i thought its how cool it looks..

any way heres another one,
Last edited by marcus; Jul 18, 2008 at 11:20 PM.
[spirit]
Err, marcus. READ THE ****ING TOPIC TITLE! Does it not say "Highest Points With No Head"?

I got about 250000 on one, myself...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Rob is winning now. I new someone would do that and i wasn't sure if i should forbid it. I should have. Andrecova, if you get second i will give you a head avatar for 20 credits(a really big discount) because i think yours is still the best. I am adding a second prize: coolest with high points or just coolest (so ones that are not as high on points can still win and so it's not about who can make thier arms break off and kill uke).
Well now I feel that I have cheated did I
I WILL EAT YOU
Well no you didn't cheat because i didn't actually say that you couldn't do that so it's my fault . You will still get your prize if no one beats you.
here's one w/ 489k
And just to beat rob's lame-points, a replay with over 1 million points
Edit:sry, the 1mil is glitchy for some reason...it should be 1,030k
Attached Files
PointswithnoHead.rpl (162.1 KB, 22 views)
1MilWithNoHead.rpl (218.7 KB, 32 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Ha that wasnt even 1 million :P
I WILL EAT YOU