Ranking
Original Post
Why Free Clans Shouldn't Be Feasible
Now for starters clans that are trying to be serious get members subtracted because all of these random clans are sucking up all of the members.
Although most of these are mem clans. Overall this takes value from serious clans and although for some being serious with free clans most people are making dumb meme clans.
Overall free clans are killing chances of clans that really want to be serious but are getting all the members swept up by these meme clans.
I am sorry if I repeated myself. I know that the devs are just trying to make it convenient for anyone to make a clan. But their envisionment is not what 9is happening. In all reality, it's just a bunch of people making clans to be funny or edgy.
Take This Clan for an example. Or This One
I am thankful that devs are trying to make clans better but it just makes clan worse.
I would love some of your opinions.
Why do you think that paying 25,000TC for a clan is a better idea? It took me well over a year to get that much tc when I first started playing.

This community is looking for ways to increase user retention, and I believe this is a step in the right direction.

Not every feature on this forum has to sink TC.

Also, your links are broken.
Ill fix the broken links also.
Maybe I could agree with the free clans. Just these meme clans need to go.
I think it is in the best interest to crack down on the meme clans.
Wow, it's like we don't allow meme clans already.
Sorry if I sound condescending but this must be the 3rd time I had to make this clear.

No rules have been changed. Meme clans are still disallowed. Clan squad members will take care of sub-par clan threads and meme clans.
h
What does Meme clans mean for the clan squad, in which situation we can use that term and what requirements does a clan need to be considered as a meme?

Just to clarify everything.
Last edited by Theory; Oct 9, 2017 at 08:03 AM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
What does Meme clans mean for the clan squad, in which situation we can use that term and what requirements does a clan need to be considered as a meme?

Just to clarify everything.

Clans that are seemingly made entirely as a joke.
Mostly, if the clan details, that we require from clans, are filled with utter meme shitposting, they'll be considered meme clans. Usually we allow names like, for a recent example, Anal, as long as the clan seems actually serious about being a clan (which Anal seems like).
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Clans that are seemingly made entirely as a joke.
Mostly, if the clan details, that we require from clans, are filled with utter meme shitposting, they'll be considered meme clans. Usually we allow names like, for a recent example, Anal, as long as the clan seems actually serious about being a clan (which Anal seems like).

I agree with these terms. Although a lot of recent meme clans seem to be slipping through the cracks.
I know that CS has everything under control I am just a bit biased on the topic overall.
Seeing as I am usually carrying around 200-400k tc. Although I actually do see that a lot of newer players especially don't have the tc to fund a clan.
Overall I am just worried of meme clans slipping through and taking over.
There's always the report feature if you think some meme clan is "slipping through"
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
There's always the report feature if you think some meme clan is "slipping through"

How do you report a clan with no DSC tho?
You utilize the PM function.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god