Ranking
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
Are there any other good cartoon suggestions you got?
Recently I have also been watching Stevens Universe and Archer.
Also lat night the newest season of Bobs Burgers came out gonna be watching that.

Archer, Rick and Morty, Futurama, Gravity Falls was actually really fun, One Punch Man is great (and about as close to anime that I get).

Lot of other good shows but those are the main/only cartoons I've watched.
The only correct answers are Band of Brothers & Firefly.

Band of Brothers: 2001, World war 2 series thats not overly full of Hollywood BS. Pretty much the best ever. The Pacific & Generation Kill were also good, but not quite as good as BoB.
Firefly: 2002, Space cowboys. Has aged quite well.

House & Scrubs were also good.
Both medical series.

House: 2004, Dr. House is a boss.
Scrubs: 2001, great OTT comedy and they really know how to play your emotions.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
The only correct answers are Band of Brothers & Firefly.

Band of Brothers: 2001, World war 2 series thats not overly full of Hollywood BS. Pretty much the best ever. The Pacific & Generation Kill were also good, but not quite as good as BoB.
Firefly: 2002, Space cowboys. Has aged quite well.

House & Scrubs were also good.
Both medical series.

House: 2004, Dr. House is a boss.
Scrubs: 2001, great OTT comedy and they really know how to play your emotions.

Out of these [scrubs] is the only one I have seen. I have never been into shows about war.
Also, I don't watch many medical shows. I just can't get into them.
Any suggestions for these? I am trying to watch these genres but I just need that one good show
to get me into it.
Best TV show i've ever watched is White Collar.

Main character is played by Matt Bomer, if you know who he is you know he's a great actor and definitley fits the con man kind of person he plays.
I loved watching it, almost every single episode was a pleasure to watch, it has six seasons and the final episode is probably the only thing on television ever that genuienly made me cry. If you havent watched it you should.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I love Prison Break. It is a genius concept. Although it got kind of crazy when he started breaking out of like 3-4 different prisons.
I really recommend this show. It is old but it recently in the past months re-aired for like 7 episodes.
Favorite show is Yu-Gi-Oh. Used to watch it in the mornings before school when they played it on cable.
Originally Posted by Lost View Post
Any suggestions for these? I am trying to watch these genres but I just need that one good show to get me into it.

My suggestion: The shows I listed.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-