Toribash
does anyone know how to add bump mapping in povray previews of heads - if u do pls post the syntax line - somewhere, PM me

thx in advance
wishful eyes deceive me
can somone please awnser my other question?

i see people with signatures saying click her i get 30tc ect ect
1 do they really get 30tc?
2 how do i make my own signature where i get 30tc every time somone clicks it?
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
Originally Posted by dragoblade View Post
can somone please awnser my other question?

i see people with signatures saying click her i get 30tc ect ect
1 do they really get 30tc?
2 how do i make my own signature where i get 30tc every time somone clicks it?

1. Yes.
2. http://on.toribash.com/
ok i tried it but when i click change settings at bottom nothing happens...and i got the link in my signy but if i click it it comes up with a page that says this
Error in parsing user alias!

?
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
How I can A Image Of Custom Relax Like Hector Relax i only Want Make A image Of A Custom Relax!
You can't make a custom Force or Relax.

Hector Relax is the only textured joint. I have no idea if Joint Textures will be ever published...
But well, all we can do now is wait.
I think there should be an advanced guide to marketing and making tc.
Alot of people are looking to make tc but dont know how.
It would probobly be used alot and increase the tc flow in toribash
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by Jonggi View Post
Can anyone show me how to put texts with Toribash font in GIMP?

Open up your current Toribash folder, then go to "Data"> "Fonts" and copy the files onto your desktop.

Then, hit "Start" on your desktop and find your control panel. In your control panel you should be able to find a folder containing all of your computer's fonts. If your having trouble finding the folder, to the left, there should be an option that reads, "Classic View" and it will make finding the folder a whole lot easier.) Drag the copied font files from your desktop into the folder. ( It might ask to replace the file, just accept) The fonts should now be available on any other font using program on your computer. (Microsoft Word, Office, Gimp, etc.)

The fonts should be called "Badaboom BB edit" and "Bedrock", you may already have them on your computer.
Last edited by Giantz; Dec 19, 2009 at 06:39 PM.
hi