Toribash
Prepare for the worst cnc ever because I suck at manipulation

Newton:

Opener was just great,it was fast, clean, and fluid
Nothing wrong about it at all
Just great

The manipulation part is actually really cool, but the transitions could be better in my opinion
I don't like the part where you bump your head, dont do that stuff
At the end you get alot of momentum on uke
Try to do that throughout the entire manip and you're good
decap was nice, not much to say about that
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
good job on the manip dude funny thing im working on one right now lol
Washed player
nice manip all i can say is that
the only thing i dont like is at frame 206
nice pose
nice booms
overall 10/10
I dont even Signature okay
Holy shit, Whale.

Temptations:
Opener, transition and speed was on a devastating state to me. Fucking nice job.
Then you used your right arm to begin the manip, because of that you lost momentum.
Seriously tho, that destroyed most of what you could've done in a better state.
That right leg tho, srsly, no..
Rest of manip hits were dazzling, keep them up!
I want you to aim better and get that double glute, man.
Same goes for the boom, you could've gotten 5 or more with that momentum, position, and state.
F I R E. 8.7/10
I was gonna do an equal good and helpful cnc, but I need a replay that doesn't score 10/10.

I'll try to send you some 9/10 moves on this shit.

Frame 490: Your foot in his crotch. I know it's a way to keep him afloat and stuff, but with a replay of your speed and flow, you need to keep moving.

Direction of Momentum: It was really weird. You kept Uke spinning in the same direction, but I felt a little lost while watching it. Make sure you don't flail around too much, and actually show that you have control over the tori.

I know I'm not one to bug about this, but lonely hip dm is feeling down when big brother boom shows up, but the first hit feels insignificant and I think you should get at least 2+ dm's before such an explosive hit. Just to keep to the theme of nukes.

Such fluidity, much speed. Wow, I need to practice more. brb gonna try -15 gravity.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]