Toribash
Original Post
item recolours
i know that its $10 to recolor a smol item, but would it be possible to pay in tc?
Fan Club <3
(Tron)~(Ab)~k3vs~ShelliuX
[sigpic]Click for Reta[/sigpic]
<(Tron)KASAi> wow youre rude
<[a]Tabby> <3
Vote for Cool Staff!
You could sell your TC on the market for USD and get it that way. I'm not sure what the current conversion rates are, but it'd be somewhere around 150,000 tc.
eae
aw ok, also i just got an achievement but last time i was on my laptop playing was around yesterday or so? Whats happening
Fan Club <3
<[a]Tabby> <3
Vote for Cool Staff!
Achievements are broken and have been for a long time, they're delayed, sometimes you don't even get them.
Achievements take a day to take effect, lets say you become black belt today, you'll get the achievement tomorrow.
武术
Serenity
You are dead to me
Sorry man, but that happens because tabby is correct: achievements are broken. Originally people should've received them when they were awarded, but somewhere along the line, something happened that broke achievements (probably a new feature that isn't compatible with them)

Most achievements won't work, such as full sets of anything, anything that requires a number (50 acid bloods may or may not work) and any achievements that require you to win a certain amount of anything. Those ones are the most broken and have a low chance of working when you achieve them
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
ok and also, i noticed that the qa lobby thing is broken where it shows the amount of people. It says 11 most of the time but you join and theres like 2-5 people
Fan Club <3
<[a]Tabby> <3
Vote for Cool Staff!
Originally Posted by PlayBoy101 View Post
ok and also, i noticed that the qa lobby thing is broken where it shows the amount of people. It says 11 most of the time but you join and theres like 2-5 people

This amount taken from ALL quick aikido rooms.