Ranking
So, I guess, you just want me to draw naked girls. It figures...

Anyway, that means some basic anatomy (nothing too advanced).
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
So, I guess, you just want me to draw naked girls. It figures...

Anyway, that means some basic anatomy (nothing too advanced).

Well, no. It's just the last time I attempted to draw bewbs (breasts, for correct terms), They just eneded up being round O s.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
XD Wow here is a good piece of art ( . Y . ) :P
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Well, no. It's just the last time I attempted to draw bewbs (breasts, for correct terms), They just eneded up being round O s.

You gotta make it curve like half a tear drop. And no it's not just for naked girls, but naked animals as well!

I'm kidding.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Ok, then, next stream will be about boobs. I'll use my mic and walk you through the process of drawing boobs.
Alright, so lately I was testing my streaming options and they are lackluster at best.
With only 0.54 Mbps upload speed I can't count on any quality and speed, but I still want to have regular streams about some artsy things using my mic to explain the thought process behind drawing some stuff and different techniques.

So, I was thinking about some best time for this, and it is in the evening. Definitely in the evenings. As for the days, it can be any day, but Saturdays and Sundays are really good for me.

A was thinking of an episodic theme about concept art, since that is the most wanted stuff these days.

Any thoughts?
I'm preparing for a stream. Gonna put this little announcement here, so maybe some of the people that wants to see it, and are on forum right now, should come by.

In any case, I'm gonna do a lots of bla-bla, so pardon my English that is not the best, and I'm sorry if the stream is not in good quality, but that is the limitations of my internet.

15 min...
cool stuff bojan
i watch people shower cause why not thats what girls do :o
Not so cool because mic and stream cutting out is not good... Need to find some other type of communication. Maybe just record videos?