Toribash
Original Post
[TEX] Robocop head (first job)
Heh, decided activities manufacturing textures, that's my first job. Need criticism.

Free, if u wont.
I'm living in a world of fantasy. Reality ain't meant or made for me! All that I see is so unreal....
too simple... try to make it 3d with using blending options if you're using photoshop and using drop shadow
also... 4/10...
Thank you,
Best regards

Originally Posted by watermagic View Post
too simple... try to make it 3d with using blending options if you're using photoshop and using drop shadow
also... 4/10...

first this is his first job, and simple work is amazing, sometimes better than shadded one becuse if he shades that head it would look bad becuse its not realistic. if you look around and see vectorized heads you would see that they look good without shadows
Originally Posted by kradoxtb View Post
basic but good
what program did you used?

Adobe Photoshop. ;3
I'm living in a world of fantasy. Reality ain't meant or made for me! All that I see is so unreal....
Originally Posted by kradoxtb View Post
first this is his first job, and simple work is amazing, sometimes better than shadded one becuse if he shades that head it would look bad becuse its not realistic. if you look around and see vectorized heads you would see that they look good without shadows

I totally agree with kradoxtb i think this is a great first timer head texture its simple, looks cartoonish i like the head to be honest, great job lers 8/10 for the first timer
Last edited by BitUnFair; Aug 18, 2013 at 06:09 PM.
bitch