ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Reg Key not working on forum?
my reg key keeps saying already in use when i put it on the forums? but it works on toribash
Re: Reg Key not working on forum?
Did you win your key in a contest?

Because If you did, the other person who won probably has the same key, and has already put it in their profile. I share a key with my brother and he has it in his profile and it doesn't let me.
Hi
Dark_assassin probably gave you his own.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Hmm? 3 people can have the same reg key, it's just that the forums only accept one copy of each reg key. However, if he gives away his reg key too much, it's quite possible that it will get banned. Meaning you won't have one, he won't have one, and slash won't have one...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
You're best finding out if he ID give you his reg key. If so, then you should stop using it - Its against the Terms.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Quite simple there, just change your name to Dark_Assassin and try to join a server, if you can get in, it is his key... otherwise, if it says you can't use that name, you're clear to go...
Squad Squad Squad lead?