Ranking
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
Don't worry WeooWeoo, you're just touchy :^)

That anime is so glorious that it'll leave you with a better understanding of the human origin and life in general, f#cking masterpiece!

Just finished Mirrai Nikki; it was enjoyable.

I guess i will just watch the trending youjo senki, but i can take it seriously, dudes flying and snipping each other in mid-air, interesting.

With Mirai Nikki, make sure you also watch the OVA. It's technically the true ending to the anime, after Yuuki closes his eyes in his empty world.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Thanks Weoo, i had watched the MuruMuru's OVA first lol, with Redial the ending makes sense smh.

Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
I found Yuki to be a crybaby lil' bitch tbh

Geez, he's very ingenuous
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
And now I'm watching Kanon. Interesting so far, but jeez. I forget the company that made it, but they made Clannad. The big fucking eyes, I can't take them seriously.

Finished Kanon.. I have mixed feelings. I cried (as fucking usual), but.. the ending was really confusing. It's got that "fuck you we arent telling you how this actually happened so have fun wondering loser" ending. Jeez..

Confusing ending is Confusing, but for how it went. I am some what okay with it. But.. Fuck it. It's Key, so I'm not surprised.

7/10, was an alright series in of itself.

there's two versions of Kanon, no?
https://myanimelist.net/anime/144/Kanon?q=kanon

https://myanimelist.net/anime/1530/Kanon_2006?q=kanon

i watched the 2006 one before, it was meh, i think Clannad is better
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Yeah the original and the remake. I refuse to watch the first one. Fucking, I can't with their animation.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Feb 28, 2017 at 02:05 AM.

Watching Youjo Senki (The Saga of Tanya the Evil).

It's the one about the Salary Man who gets killed and is reincarnated by a being calling himself God, as a little blonde haired blue eyed girl in Germany during World War I or some shit. She's 8 and is killing all the god damn bastards that oppose the Fatherland.

I've enjoyed it, dislike the Character design, but I like the alt history.
Although I've seen too many people saying it's a WWII anime, fucking morons.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
it's a loli anime
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
I've enjoyed it, dislike the Character design, but I like the alt history.
Although I've seen too many people saying it's a WWII anime, fucking morons.

It's basically World War I, but it's not even that. Because I haven't exactly confirmed if this is just Earth but just with magic.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
it's a loli anime

You aren't wrong, but this loli has so many confirmed kills.