ES Recruitment Drive
Should bump this. Although this technically is a bump.. rip. Hosting a recruitment server
Im twentie im 14 ive played toribash sense 2011 my old account was 3rd dan and my other was brown but im sticking with this one I used to be on obey with my old account before I lost my password I mostly duel, bet, go to tourneys or sell im usually on abd or boxshu but ill play anything.
Greetings my name is Collin, and i am 12 years old going into 7th grade. I have a black belt and my main mods are Aikido, and i am actually good at pendulum jumper. My only other clan was (Roulette) and that leads to my reason for applying. Since my old clan was shut down i want a new start with this clan. I have replays but i dont know how to put them on here. I usually dont go on forums so my activity rating is about 3. My gameplay is rated an 8. Please reply soon because my activity ranges from 2:30 pm to 12:00 am. Thanks and Bye!
-----
Originally Posted by Collin4289 View Post
Greetings my name is Collin, and i am 12 years old going into 7th grade. I have a black belt and my main mods are Aikido, and i am actually good at pendulum jumper. My only other clan was (Roulette) and that leads to my reason for applying. Since my old clan was shut down i want a new start with this clan. I have replays but i dont know how to put them on here. I usually dont go on forums so my activity rating is about 3. My gameplay is rated an 8. Please reply soon because my activity ranges from 2:30 pm to 12:00 am. Thanks and Bye!

I made an inapp purchase for 12k tc. I forgot to mention this
Last edited by Collin4289; Jun 12, 2017 at 12:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump