Toribash
Hello my name is Xiashawn weird name right I am 15 years old. I am good in Mushu and Twin Swords in judo I can sometimes counter shovels and lifts and hardly ever though throws im active 24/7 I have been playing this game for about a year some of my replays are lame some are cool like when I kicked someone in half in Mushu well that's it
Hello my name is Trent aged 12. my Birthday is July 27th and I am trying to move into aikido to be better so hopefully you guys will make me learn as I go on in this clan.I have made videos in the past and put them up on youtube but I have stopped now since I haven't really gotten that much subscribers.
I have been playing toribash for a year now and over the time I have met plenty of different people teaching me this and that. In my time away from Toribash I like to play football, play other games and do some crazy stuff.
Thank you for reading this application!
sleap black belt has been active 2 years no clans apps 3 4th app rank unkown bad grammar invovoled with both tekkens element not in tekken or element has seen youtubers anime fan I want t join I am a roleplary........ age 10 name dusty I have beaten 4th dan 10th dan this is the end of my app
Last edited by sleap; Apr 12, 2016 at 05:24 PM. Reason: no name or age
Application
Hello Mr.Recruiter. Our names are Lily and Ash respectively, we are both 16 and share an account and a body (Mpd). We specialize in Mushu/Wushu medium distance mods, but we adapt quickly and are moving into taekkyon and other close combat mods. We chose this clan as we think it suits our style, we dont have any particular skills (apart from beatboxing and dismembering opponents) but we are fast to adapt and willing to try almost anything that is asked of us ^3^. We've been playing Toribash for roughly 3 years, but my previous acc was hacked unfortunately.

We can provide replays and other info if and when requested.
I hope you consider us for your clan, we'd love to be a part of it

~Lily/Ash

p.s. Death comes quickly to those who wait...
Hello guys. The name's radcliffex, you can call me rad. 17 y/o college student. English isn't my native tongue, so bear with me please.
Been playing this hell of a game for a long time, you guys don't wanna know how long. i have been in many clans, well the reason for quitting my previous clans were the inactiveness of the other members, that resulted to disbanding of the clan. which was very freaking sad. i'll help as much as i can to make this one not share the same fate.

I love aikido and taekkyon. especially taekkyon. but I'm pretty much average in every other mod, I'm a bit talkative and annoying, sometimes, often i get muted for being talkative, Well atleast i know that i am, and that's a good thing? i think.

I'm also trying to do art and textures. I'm pretty familiar with the software GIMP.

Regarding my love for this game, i goddamn freaking hate it and love it at the same time, i think that's the main reason why I'm still playing this game.

P.S. (<can someone tell me what does this acronym even stands for?)
I'm already in the clan, mr. VergeDG invited me, but i still felt like introducing myself, so yah.
Hello, my name is nick.
I am fourteen and going into high school, i have been playing Toribash for a wile now and i am getting better every day.
Right now i am a blue belt but it only took me one day(26 hours)
I have been looking at clans ever since someone in future told me to.
All the clan ive seen have been very inactive.
I really want to participate in clan wars and i want to make a name for myself.
Just the other day a player in a ranked clan(his name was flame) called me a nobody.
I want people to know that i am a somebody, and i will wreck your shit.
I have discord as my contact but if i feel that if i need to get online fast i might give people my number.
My discord is edgeydude #3311 ( and yes i spelled edgy wrong but i did it in purpose)
Please consider this application and i would love to be apart of the family.
here are two replays because i just started making replays so i could fill out this application.
Attached Files
replay.rpl (54.9 KB, 4 views)
suplexxxx.rpl (318 Bytes, 3 views)
I have updated the requierments to join the clan. Mainly just having fun haha
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►