ES Recruitment Drive
Aadame, staffs aren't coming yet, they had another production update at the end of 2017 and all their priorities for 2018 are listed there.
-----
https://absolvergame.com/news/absolv...duction-update things might change though, last year they said that ranked would be first priority but by the looks of things it seems that pve is first priority. So there is a chance we'll get a new weapon this year!
Last edited by Keshava; May 25, 2018 at 11:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
@Karbn: I can't do that sorry man; however, your position is still kept due to everyone knowing you in here and don't hesitate to make any decision coming handy to Vector.
You still got your position I just can't put an alt up to your main rank.
I also think you could maybe move Navi to the TGS and make it up from there but I understand if you want your name to be shown there since everybody knows the infamous Karbn.
To summarize:
- You still keep your position.
- Navi can't be held up to CO.
- Good luck^

Absolver updates look neat, I can see quite some potential in this game^
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Thanks for understanding pat, you're right on the ball. At first, that's what fatul and I talked about, but as time went on, I realized that using karbn would be more effective, as people know karbn more than they know navi.

I hope vector doesn't die while I'm gone, good luck you guys. You know I'll still be sending dudes over here when I can
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Read dudes for nudes, Jee...
Good luck mate.
And don't worry it won't die this is just an inactivity phase for the next month because THAT'S WHEN SUMMER IS ON BABY LET'S GOOOOOO
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Greed View Post
Onsola, how many hours do you have in For Honor? :O

40 hours boi, and damn, It's amazing

Lawdaddy <2+1

I mean, look at dis shit

<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
40 hours boi, and damn, It's amazing

Lawdaddy <2+1

i wish it was open world tbh
that would be amazing
I would totally buy Absolver, if it went on a sale, I rarely buy games on full price

It would be nice to have a pve open world game with a similar combat system , like skyrim but with good combat
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
Read dudes for nudes, Jee...

same

good luck with TGS Karbn, although I do not totally agree with that thing

I used to be a "clan helper" to a friend of mine who was its leader, I never joined his clan but everyone in there knew me as their "helper" and knew that they could call on me if they need, as if I were a co-leader. I was supporting him to manage his clan though, not the same thing, and I'm not judging what you're doing either

I just don't want to bid karbnen to other dudes
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]