Ranking
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
Yes, and it's only the beginning. If you are watching the anime, i totally recommend you to read the manga later, since the anime has its own ending; and its shit.

Even though you may not read manga, i'm sure that you won't be disappointed with Gantz :]

It goes on after ep 21, and it's the best thing you'll read in 2017, one of my favorites mangas btw.

not sure if one of the best, but it was great.. so much more happens after the anime, definitely worth the read..
but if you're put off by anything in the anime, then the manga is much worse lol
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Watched 5 centimeters per second. It was kind of a boring movie. Half the time I didn't know what was happening and who people were. Is there anything that continues after those "3 episodes" that make the movie? Or am I stuck with pointless questions?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Watched 5 centimeters per second. It was kind of a boring movie. Half the time I didn't know what was happening and who people were. Is there anything that continues after those "3 episodes" that make the movie? Or am I stuck with pointless questions?

that's it

it had nice visuals
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
that's it

it had nice visuals

The visuals were nice indeed. Very pretty. But... The story was so all over the place.

Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
it was alright, but focused mostly on angsty teen problems/issues

i am watching tokyo ghoul
I like kaneki
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Charism View Post
i am watching tokyo ghoul
I like kaneki

kaneki is going to cry so much just you wait.

Speaking of crying, I watched Tokyo Magnitude 8.0.
Guess who's an emotional wreck and cried through the whole last episode?

Fairy Tail And Tokyo ghoul
Twin Moderated Message:
Twin?
Originally Posted by G0LDELITE View Post
Fairy Tail And Tokyo ghoul

if you mean the Tokyo Ghoul manga, that's okay.. if you mean the anime..
welp, that's some "taste" you got there :v
ThePirateKing these days, lol..

But i have to agree, i read the manga first, then i watched the anime, it looked like a fighting shonen, which kind of ruined the anime. In the other hand, the manga is more interesting and with much more details, that the anime didn't brought, and the censure on the anime af.