ES Recruitment Drive
We have a other info thread in the private board... I'll update it with relevant info and maybe make a duplicate one for the regular board with information people feel comfortable sharing with the entire community.

This is not Neko typing he's far too drunk to type so I'm here to type for him. I'm everything he's ever wished for and more. He doesn't deserve me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Yes, I am keen for steam, but I wonder are there many fl0w members around Australia area?

Originally Posted by Neko View Post
This is not Neko typing he's far too drunk to type so I'm here to type for him. I'm everything he's ever wished for and more. He doesn't deserve me.

haha
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
DDDDDDDDD is it his girlfriend? or maybe his cat typing

also Ye steam stuffs would be good to add
with ImmortalPig Mind I think I would never play my recently bought games cause I am busy with discussion board fussing,lol.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
William: Check your Steam account.

Snake: Sadly, Arma III doesn't wan't to start on my PC anymore. I'll send the error report to devs and hope they will give me some solution.

That's all in the 10'o clock news for tonight. XD

Hello boj! Thanks so much for the gift! Sorry couldn't reply earlier cause I was at the dorms. Told my brother already to download it for me, maybe I'll catch you online this weekend and we can have some games
Your messed up world enthrills me
My name nekoashidachi or senseikitten I can't remember
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu