Toribash
Yeah i suggest they reset clan ranks every 6 month or 1 year...but ofc nobody took it into consideration.
And have like a big price for nr 1 and 2 at the end. Somehow like a ranked clan league that takes longer.
We should suggest that system again. Maybe due to the ranking changes they would fix this system to.
Best way to do it would be to pm a lot of people with the proposition of the change, they have to respond with a short answer and then gather all the feedback, possitive and negative and make a pettion and send it to hampa.
I mean pm all the known players that are active and stuff. Figure out some simple rules for the existing system so they don't have to do much, maybe just reset it from time to time.
I think with some motivation the clan war system could be fun forclans.
I don't think 1kk reward at end of each year is a lot of tc.
If u like the idea let's polish it a bit and roll with it
-----
Alsoan event for winner of cl and winner of ranked clan wars could fight in an event( with bets and all) for something like the Supreme Clan of 2016 or idk.
Last edited by Insanity; Sep 18, 2015 at 04:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
i think for anything such as this or ranking to work it has to be right in front of your face and implemented into the client. the player shouldn't need to go to forum, accept stuff then comeback to the game etc etc...

as you see for rankings..the ranking servers are now always empty. the elo restriction wasn't applied as well. the addition of public tournies also killed some of the hype ranked servers were getting.

if there is matchmaking, theoretically, playing a ranked game should be much easier and right there for the player. making it so that a duel will win you let's say 100 tc would make it even more fun. ofc an elo range should be set

as well for clan systems, you should enter the client. get an option called clan war. your online teammates will directly be invited then they match you up with another clan. the matching of mods/players would also be done automatically..or it could be handled in a slightly other way. nvm this..after the CW is done, the rankings will change. as usual this matchmaking system always will try to find the clan closer to your ranking

this is in a perfect world.

though i really think the problem with TB might be deeper than that. the reason why ranking might not be working is perhaps the lack of activity as well!

well that's my 2 and a half cents anyway
Your messed up world enthrills me
Yeah, from 5-9 to 10-9
Got lucky with the rk games and last fight in abd was epic, won by scoe with a few fracs
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Ain't it against the rules to prey upon the weak? Come on, we need to uphold some kind of decency, like losing games on purpose to even the match records.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!