Toribash
at around 12 hours after release, been playing it quite a bit (aside from when i was doing homework earlier and playing quake).

really enjoying the new stuff. there are loads of new combinations from rebirth items that overlapped before as well as countless combinations with the new afterbirth items. greed mode is sweet and a really enjoyable way to play if the regular way of things is getting boring. i've unlocked lilith and tried a few of the new challenges (unlocked the new challenges by running through the game and killing satan with isaac, no idea if there are any other sort of triggers or how that works).

anyway yeah, having a lot of fun. lilith is pretty unique and i'm pretty eager to see the new blue womb stuff.
Afterbirth is pretty fokin awesome.

Blue womb is interesting to say the least, didn't beat it yet.
Lilith. Oh lawdy jesus Lilith.

Lemme tell you why Lilith is awesome. Afterbirth changed one thing. Now, in rooms where there are waves of enemies, killing each wave counts as completing the room, meaning your spacebar item gains charges. Lilith intrigued me. Interestingly enough, her spacebar item doesn't infinitely double your familiars, it looks like after one double it just keeps adding one of those incubi. That is what it looked like when I had it and brother bobby.

But now, I had bandage girl. I went into boss rush mode. It eventually made my ball of bandages into a super bandage girl, then gave me a new bandage ball and so on, but kept on adding incubi. This is the result.

Edit: So apparently curse of babylon has been given a new sprite, atleast I think so. Nope, just a new transformation. Welcome your new overlord cuthulu, ruler of the deep dark under

If this aint cute and terrifying at the same time I don't know what is.

Edit2: Welp, defeated blue womb. You can only enter the blue womb if you beat It Lives or Moms heart in under 30 minutes
Last edited by duck; Oct 31, 2015 at 08:36 PM.
h
well, not sure if this is a glitch or what happened but i had some pretty weird shit happen to me during a run i'm doing right now. i did a bosh rush after defeating mom and made my way to mom's heart (well, it lives) and somehow after defeating it, another bosh rush room spawned (or something, i have no idea). seed is FEK3 HHQH for anyone who wants to have fun in this glitched level. upon entering the room, my game crashes. i've tried it 3 times and every time it resets my game back to the start of the level.

wtf

EDIT: yeah ok, must have been a bad seed. i didn't realize that it was the teleport to the new level. did another run, got to mom's heart, and the door spawned again. went through fine this time, not sure why i was constantly crashing before.

either way, was funny to see my game crash every time, and that run was the first time i have killed mega satan, so i'm not too upset.
Last edited by Faint; Nov 1, 2015 at 05:40 AM.
Yeah faint, that happened to me the first time I had that open too. No idea why.

Anyways, RNGesus is smiling at me.

Greed Mode First Floor
h

y

I have no words

In case you were wondering, I am that speck in the lower left side of the room
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post

y

I have no words

In case you were wondering, I am that speck in the lower left side of the room

The fuck did you do to yourself? I see caffeine pill. What else?
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Originally Posted by Kookoo11 View Post
The fuck did you do to yourself? I see caffeine pill. What else?

There is a new pill that makes you smaller
Pill bottle + double use item
got the sack thing so I had tons of batteries popping out (at least 7 per floor)
and PHD

the caffeine pill was the only item that made me smaller that I got
my tears were massive coins, too

too bad this was on the XXXXXXXXXXL challenge, would have loved to continue the run lol
FIRED UP
had a real silly seed

seizure warning

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Comedy gold right here.

Edited to add a link instead of the straight video because it won't let me link a specific time.
Last edited by NotShadow; Dec 1, 2015 at 11:53 PM.