Ranking
Originally Posted by DanChaos View Post
NameanChaos
I have been in many clans Such as : Dragons,Nova,KamikaZ and Mustache
Belt 2nd Dan Black belt
I love playing Toriibash its a great game all the clans ive been in were mediocre i Think this clan is awesome and if you let me join you wont regret letting me in. Me and Ninja were playing mushu and i managed to get 3 Decaps on him

I honestly aint sure you seem like a nice guy but give me proof of the 2012 thing please.
Greetings.

Name: BFG
Activity: Pretty active. Almost every day on a forum and every 1-2 days ingame.
Belt: 10th dan (~13k qi)
A little about myself: sexy russian man, coder (C++ / ANSI C / JS / SH), proud user of linux toribash version, started playing in 2008.
Why Anonymous: because because.
^ω^ Kotyatki ║ OŁƉɅ ║ Ultimatum in my heart ║ ɅWSUM 8+ years ║ NɅƦKѠTIKI!
Originally Posted by BFG View Post
Greetings.

Name: BFG
Activity: Pretty active. Almost every day on a forum and every 1-2 days ingame.
Belt: 10th dan (~13k qi)
A little about myself: sexy russian man, coder (C++ / ANSI C / JS / SH), proud user of linux toribash version, started playing in 2008.
Why Anonymous: because because.

Not the best app however your a good and a guy with a very good attitude
Accepted
Name: miggielbi (Miguel irl)
Activity-In-game: Very frequent during summer, but a bit less frequent during school days.
Belt: Black
A little about yourself: I've been playing toribash for a little over a year now. My favorite mods are Wushu, Boxing, and Aikido. I like playing video games and when I'm not playing toribash, I'm usually skateboarding.
Why Anonymous: I like this clan because the clan title is interesting, and the clan seems friendly too.

Hope you'll accept me!
Name: Derp30
i have played toribash since 2012
belt iam a green belt
iam looking for a tori clan to be in and have noticed your clan are godd players
iam a gamer play toribash mostly everyday and like staying in dorrs.
my best mod would be foot mod and parkour mods i like gtswords and doing replays i best at doing flips and
grabbing.
i mostly do parkour on free play to get better or i spar with over people
Last edited by derp30; Apr 22, 2014 at 03:24 PM. Reason: protonitron said to add more
Derp30, please add more to you app, look at my app on first page. I'm not expecting an essay but tell us your skills and best mods.
Name: Dan (Irl) Robolime09
Activity-In-game on almost everyday in game forums every other day
Belt: Brown
A little about yourself: Martial artist, Military family, Likes things that go boom, Collects swords and knives, Best mods are aikido and greykido, Good with people.
Why Anonymous: Honestly just looking for a clan so that i can learn new things and meet new people
Last edited by Robolime09; Apr 22, 2014 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Face instead of name
Name:im gore0314 (know me)
Activity-In-game(10-0):8
Belt:2nd dan black belt
A little about yourself:well im a student doing house hold chores but never dishold toribash!
Why Anonymous:because i like the people around on this clan and i wanna win a clan war
Silence Has Began
Hey charm1, can you send me the invite again? My brother hacked my account and quit the clan to mess with me. Sorry, I promise it won't happen again!