Toribash
Original Post
(Carbon) Carbons Recruitment
Welcome To Carbons Recruitment page

First your requirements must be
1: Minimum belt of blue
2: Please include your skype or steam (really just a way to contact you)
3: Your name
4: Skills (What mods you specialize in or how you can help us via forums)

If this is your first application go here for some help this tutorial
Last edited by NinjaFoh; Apr 9, 2015 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Needed to fix STUFFFFS
App
Hey, my name is UcVH or Kawzii (2 accounts). I'm a blue belt that makes replays (somewhat lol). My main mods are Greykido, Mushu, and ABD. my skype is myysticck. I try to be active on forums but theres not much going on except events which I suck at. I think one i get into this clan I'll be more active on forums. I'm on TB everyday but nobodys perfect, so I do miss some days.
l
l
V Replays
Attached Files
Pullback {kk}.rpl (123.6 KB, 8 views)
6 Backflips.rpl (121.2 KB, 7 views)
Hello guys im Sweeyollo and im a brownbelted toribash player (well almost black). Im 14 years old and live in sweden (2:00 +2 timezone). Im a video maker and a clan video maker. I do lots of stuff that people (toribash players)
say to me that they want, But mostly clan video's!. Normaly im playing games with my friends and programing stuff idk xD. My real name is Jonathan, Im active in forums and love to hangout on multiplayer servers .

I have boring so i can make whatever you guys want me to do so gimme some work!. Id love to join becouse i'm alone all day long. My friends spamming me on steam and on skype but i dont wanna play becouse they are annoying.
If you guys accept this it should be super cool! . I have been in clan before but they are inactive. But then i applied here (if this clan is active much).

i got replays of my sparring attempt's. See if you like them.

I hope you got an great day!

well i would say yes but known skills u ned to think about who u r inviting to the clan
hello guys!
my Name is mahmoud my Age is 13 and i am black and belt im smart and i can free run i the game and i can do some nice headkicks and i am good at art editing and my favourite mods are aikido and jousting but sorry i have no skype or steam and i am interisting to join in CARBON clan
Kazuma i am inviting my friend
-----
Enjoy
Attached Files
Drop Knee.rpl (60.3 KB, 5 views)
TWC.rpl (55.4 KB, 2 views)
TWC 2.rpl (60.1 KB, 2 views)
Close Game.rpl (90.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by KnownSkilz; May 24, 2015 at 12:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Add me on skype TheKnownSkillz
i am black belt i do a bit of everything (talking about mods) my name is Digi (ninjafoh if you are reading this then hi ) my skype is mmtt83 my steam is DigiOTron (also im not very forums active with posting)
MAC-10 NEON RIDER FOR LIFE.
Mody9 is there a possibility you can get steam or skype? (More likly skype)
Add me on skype TheKnownSkillz