Ranking
Original Post
Main Ban lift.
My main is Nevil, And was perma-banned by Sir. for account selling.. That was years ago, and i have changed my ways. I want to post in Ban appeals but i forgot the password, and i can't request the password. Because the HOTMAIL account has been deleted due to inactivity Don't ever use hotmail :| can someone help me pls I would at least like to post a ban appeal... Btw sorry if the title is misleading, i didn't know what to put. And i was flustered. If you can change it to something appropriate?
Last edited by DarkHorsePyro; Mar 16, 2016 at 02:52 AM.

<[elite]Kozmonaut> I fucked myself
<(AOG)Darkhorsepyro>You ever had peanutbutter and coolwhip sandwiches?
<[elite]Kosmonaut> Bent my dick and fucked myself
"Originally posted by Hotmail/Outlook staff
Hi & welcome,
If your account was marked inactive it would not exist.
There is an additional 30 days before the security hold is cleared and during that time the email address will remain "taken"
At the end of that time you or anyone may be able to create a new account or an alias using the same email address.
The data is gone however.

As far as I am aware Microsoft / the system is only allowing Outlook.com /Hotmail.com addresses."

After reading this, your only option is to create a new email but with the same adress. Since your email was marked, it will not exist. After getting your email working try to fill the application to get your password back. Cheers!

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Wow, thanks i'll try it.

Edit: It didn't work, it says. "This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address."

Edit: Nvm i got it to work. :P Thanks again.

Edit: Ok i did that, now the Toribash system is saying it doesn't recognize the email address. It's [email protected]. The same as my old email. I don't understand.
Last edited by DarkHorsePyro; Mar 16, 2016 at 07:56 PM.

<[elite]Kozmonaut> I fucked myself
<(AOG)Darkhorsepyro>You ever had peanutbutter and coolwhip sandwiches?
<[elite]Kosmonaut> Bent my dick and fucked myself
Originally Posted by DarkHorsePyro View Post
Wow, thanks i'll try it.

Edit: It didn't work, it says. "This email is part of a reserved domain. Please enter a different email address."

Edit: Nvm i got it to work. :P Thanks again.

Edit: Ok i did that, now the Toribash system is saying it doesn't recognize the email address. It's [email protected]. The same as my old email. I don't understand.

Send a private message to an admin/SMod with details about your issue.
They're able to handle it.

SMods

Admins

Last edited by Cripplz; Mar 16, 2016 at 08:13 PM.
I'm only cleaning here..
^ only thing missing.

Glad I made you get your email work again

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club