View Poll Results

Original Post
(Sinned) Recruitment Thread

If you want to join our clan this is what u do

This is what u use for your

And don't make effortless application's like this

Effortless Application

Here are new images for recruiting

Last edited by FroZenClan; Jul 30, 2016 at 12:02 PM.
U reading this??? wanna join Demon????? well click this link so: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post8812225
About me:Hi my name is ryan I am 11 years old and was born on the 23 of September. I love football It is my fav sport and Love social media. I have no interest in being active on forums. my grammar is great ! Add me on snapchat:ryan360pulse Instagram: zxryanzx2 Skype: pulse3602. I am active 12/7 in the summer and active some weekends in school days.

My Toribash Experience: I have about 5 different accounts on TB and have been in many different clans (say about 4-5 clans). I am ok at sparring but better at parkour. I fail alot doe. I have no history in any team like Team akido,Team Sambo,ETC. I have one black belt, one brown, two blue and this account. I have alot of Experience in public mods like boxshu_mushu,wushu,mushu, ETC. I dont have much experience in set making but I made one set. BTW I sold it so hard luck .

Why I want to join Demon Clan: Well for instance. My bro FroZenClan is one of the leaders demon. And I have been roaming for a clan on forums for this account (hope you dont mind me being a yellow belt).

That was my application
Sorry if I wasted your time
Last edited by ItzHavoc36; Jul 29, 2016 at 05:51 PM.
Okay this is a good app

do u mind if we use this as our example?

Btw

Last edited by FroZenClan; Jul 29, 2016 at 04:07 PM.
U reading this??? wanna join Demon????? well click this link so: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...25#post8812225
application
hi im nathan, i am 19 years old. i am active daily in game and fairly active on the forum. i dont post much but i check contantly!

Experience: i am a 2nd dan black belt and have been playing for almost 6 months now i think, i play a lot. i play mostly mushu/wushu/boxshu with boxshu being my best and favorite but am also fairly good with aikido, ABD, and judo.

Why i want to join: ive played with ilikehulk, drfartsy, jamarius, and frozenclan a lot lately and i really like playing with them. cool attitude, nice environment, good game skill. i think id make a good edition. plus my tori already looks like a demon so even the name fits

i am in eastern timezone
Originally Posted by nmasters31 View Post
hi im nathan, i am 19 years old. i am active daily in game and fairly active on the forum. i dont post much but i check contantly!

Experience: i am a 2nd dan black belt and have been playing for almost 6 months now i think, i play a lot. i play mostly mushu/wushu/boxshu with boxshu being my best and favorite but am also fairly good with aikido, ABD, and judo.

Why i want to join: ive played with ilikehulk, drfartsy, jamarius, and frozenclan a lot lately and i really like playing with them. cool attitude, nice environment, good game skill. i think id make a good edition. plus my tori already looks like a demon so even the name fits

i am in eastern timezone

Good app nmaster you are in!!!
Congrats

Last edited by FroZenClan; Jul 29, 2016 at 04:07 PM.
Application:
Hi im fion,My age is private.I play toribash atleast once a day unless im going somewhere
From september to july i have good wifi because i stay in england im not really active on forums,
Toribash experience:Im currently a black belt and i have been playing for 5 months nearely,Most of the time i play boxshumushu,aikido and judo (sometimes sparring.)

Why i want to join:Ive been looking for a clan and then i stumbled upon this seeings some of my friends here and people i played against (ilikehulk,frozenclan,nmasters31)
everyone knows peppa pig is a demon so the kiai fits perfectly

Im in gmt most of time and imt
Last edited by fion581; Jul 29, 2016 at 10:17 AM.
Pretty good app
Congrats mate..

Last edited by FroZenClan; Jul 29, 2016 at 04:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump