Toribash
Original Post
No matter how hard i try.
No matter how hard i try to become helpful and popular, i get a fraction/ warning instead. Mostly of useless posts.

Today, my fractions was the maximum i ever got, A fraction after a fraction.

I have disappointed staff, other players and myself.
You say you get infractions/warnings for useless posts? Well that's an obvious fix mate, put more thought in to what you are going to say. This isn't a fast-timed instant messaging place, you can take your time to think out something. <-- This is one of the first steps to get popular or be helpful.

Staff and players don't hold grudges, believe me, you will get known. Just join a clan and find some organisations. If you are having trouble with writing an application for them, just take your time and have a breath, google is always there for you.

I hope you don't give up here mate, as you can recover quite easily. Good luck.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
I thought that getting fractions is very shameful and people dislike you for this.

Thank you, Oimanio, That was encouraging.

I will try to post after thinking ten times.

~Toricant
Glad I could help you mate. Just steer clear of one word answers and useless off topic posts and you should be fine. Also, try to be as active as you can on both toribash and IRC.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Right now i am having trouble finding a clan for me but i think i will do it in next few hours.

Thanks again!