ES Recruitment Drive
I liked the knee hit and the boomhit, but the next hit was just disappointing, grab decaps are not for me.
That Skeet on page 11. I... that was... I dont even.

I was staring at it going up into the sky and thinking oh god... oh no... I saw the frames and it just made me sink back into my chair... It starts coming down and I'm just thinking something along the lines of "nonononononononononononono". Then it hit, Oh my god. You sir, just made my day. I feel as though a hall of fame for replays should be added just for this replay. That was amazing. That was an impossible skeet. The best I have seen by a fair way.
Very nice replays Jisse, you just made me happier
"Never think you're the only one at something" - VictorTB

4 haters only

ugh keyframes
The running and setup looked pretty good. The first (whatever you call it) was pretty simple, but it allowed for a great. (idk) to happen right after it, thanks to the landing.
The landing was, again, good, but the extended glutes looked a bit off when you started working on it.
The next one was my favourite, I like what you did with the pecs. Also pretty much flawless landing.
Hah!
Pusga was happy with a replay!

Now watch this shit and push me down into the mud!
Attached Files
Jisse - Caffeine.rpl (463.3 KB, 87 views)
I wasn't happy with it. CnC=/=opinion, and if I were to put my opinion on the replay it would go something like "boring".

Caffeine is another example of how a replay can have little to no flaws but still not be a very good replay.
The opener was alright, your speed was constant and it didn't look like you were having a seizure.
The double core was either hacked or made in a different version other than mine, because that abs dm shouldn't be there.
Not a fan of ground impacts, it's often there because the maker was too lazy.
The transition to the skeet was smooth and all, but the throw itself wasn't that impressive. Could be done in a matter of minutes.
So yeah, this one left me a bit unsatisfied and don't worry I still hate every replay ever.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Caffeine is another example of how a replay can have little to no flaws but still not be a very good replay.
The opener was alright, your speed was constant and it didn't look like you were having a seizure.
The double core was either hacked or made in a different version other than mine, because that abs dm shouldn't be there.
Not a fan of ground impacts, it's often there because the maker was too lazy.
The transition to the skeet was smooth and all, but the throw itself wasn't that impressive. Could be done in a matter of minutes.
So yeah, this one left me a bit unsatisfied and don't worry I still hate every replay ever.

Edit at 723. Relax right shoulder and let the grab go. Profit. Still on 4.2 by the way.
Oh and my replays always end up boring like this when I don't have a plan on what I want to do.
Ground impacts are very common in -30.00 replays, it's pretty hard to avoid unless you're under Uke during the whole replay.