Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

aye any decent silvers that at least go above even want to play some compet?
-----
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
does csgo has anything like seasons where they reset everybody's rank and everyone has to start all over? just wondering

No but you can Derank
Last edited by BANG; Feb 2, 2015 at 11:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
About time.
Got out of Silver I.
I should have been warned to practice before starting competitive so I couldn't get stuck in Silver I with Russians and players without Microphones.

Now... getting out of silver.

BTW, if you want to know my rank its Silver II obv.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Only thing you need to get out of Silver is aim. Nothing else is even important.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by box View Post
Only thing you need to get out of Silver is aim. Nothing else is even important.

Unless you get matched with smurfs. Which for me is pretty common it seems.

I have aim, I normally go with 1-2 ppl I know and the other 2 or 3 are trolls -.- which stay in spawn spinning around and team killing... Silver rank is the best.
Also what -Cryi- said.
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
I have aim, I normally go with 1-2 ppl I know and the other 2 or 3 are trolls -.- which stay in spawn spinning around and team killing... Silver rank is the best.
Also what -Cryi- said.

Never had that problem, disclude one match, where i accidently shot a teammate with an awp as he walked infront of me, i only get stupid teammate over trolls. They buy round 2 and rush mid i tell them not to try to pick one b but they do anyways and die gg
-----
Originally Posted by Kookoo11 View Post
About time.
Got out of Silver I.
I should have been warned to practice before starting competitive so I couldn't get stuck in Silver I with Russians and players without Microphones.

Now... getting out of silver.

BTW, if you want to know my rank its Silver II obv.

I know the feel, instead of playing on match in deathmatch i go straight to competitive, if they had casual with 5 players that would be great no, let's have 20 players and crash everyround because fuck you
-----
Originally Posted by -Cyri- View Post
Unless you get matched with smurfs. Which for me is pretty common it seems.

most of the times they're playing with a shitty friend so it kind of balances it's self in a way.
Last edited by BANG; Feb 3, 2015 at 12:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
anyone that is below silver master elite and says "i can aim" is either a liar or a double liar
im an mg and i have gn3-mg aim, when i play with gn3s and below its like im playing against babies
im telling you this, you need to have actual aim to get out of silver - not shitspray
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
hobo is right for once. If you think you have good aim but you are still in Silver, you do not have good aim. That is the way of the world.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
hobo is right for once. If you think you have good aim but you are still in Silver, you do not have good aim. That is the way of the world.

That's incredibly wrong, aim is not the only thing that gets you out of silver league. Tactics and game sense are a big thing in higher ranks. So, no, Hobo is not right.

I've seen people with incredible aim and reflexes, easily worthy of Gold Nova 3 or higher, but they have shit tactics & game sense so they lose because of that.

pls
once again you only need to win gunfights to get out of silver
this is silver, not gn2
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again