ES Recruitment Drive
Happy 15th anniversary!

What?

Also it has not rain since tuesday and it's starting to get hot here, oh shit waddap It's coming... The heat, the mosquitoes, the ppl shouting on the street, summer is arriving... Okno
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
he meant 9/11
i celebrate on this day simply because i am a muslim
and muslims along with bush did 9/11
bush is a muslim
this isn't cool...it was a serious attack,dude.
dark humour has gone beyond control....
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
lol bro victor tubercolosis you werent even born then whatcha mean it was a serious attack
yeah my father conducted it so what
Do yyou remeber I said it had stop raining? Welp today its raining again, and so tomorrow. Shiet
Steam
haha onsola same here the weather is shiet idk i start school tomorrow at the 7th grade

and its that akward moment when u relize u have been grown so fast makes u sad and angry...
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Lol dont talk about growing up fast, next year its my last highschool year, after that I wi llhave to go to the univercity and work, probably simultaniously (lol is that even spelt right?).

Also yeah rain sucks when you have to donstuff, but its fun when you just stay in home
Steam
Originally Posted by denilumi View Post
and its that akward moment when u relize u have been grown so fast makes u sad and angry...

that awkward moment when a kid acts too old for his age and the adults laugh
that moment is happening to you son, lol

bro you acting like you just realized you became 27 years old yesterday and wondered where your childhood went

you're the 2nd youngest, along with bumbleburke
3rd youngest actually, bumble is 10 and bquad is 11

oh and hey you got like 5 years of fun till you realize you're fucking inept of living by yourself
its already happened to me because i think ahead
Last edited by Oxide; Sep 12, 2016 at 07:29 PM.
Belive,hard life starts at 14,at least its what happened to me,things slowy get worse.
Next year i will just start highschool....
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592