Ranking
Hello my name is kima
- Where do you live?: I live in miami flordia
- Your age and your gender: I am male-17 yrs old
- Your Discord: i have both skype and discord
- Your belt and your Qi: i am 7th dan blackbelt (qi dont know exactly)
- Your reasons for wanting to join: I have been inactive within toribash's clan community and plan on becoming more active within the community and needed a place to start and i see that satire's brotherhood is pretty strong so i looked forward to trying out for satire.
- How active are you in the forums?: my activity on forum is mainly me changing sets or trading items etc. i was never really active within the discussions, but i will if need be.
- California. US
- I'm a 17 year old guy
- I got both discord and skype but I'm on discord more and my name is IScytheIGamingI
- I'm a black belt with 1,234 QI
- I want to join because one clan that I was in betrayed me and I didn't want to join any others until I saw yours and I felt like I belong here. I have been told that I suck but that I can adapt in a very short time which is good for sneaking in the shadows right?
- my game activity is a 9-10
-forum activity is 7-10
-
Sup Ladies and Gents, as you can see I am Mystyfilys, Mysto or Charlie, I am 14 and I'm a guy ;)
I Am a 3rd Dan Black Belt and my QI is 3147
My GTM is GMT+1, I live in england
When i was starting out i did have 1 infraction, i can't remember what for but thats all i can say, I started playing a few years ago but went on multiple breaks because my PC was acting up and i had no clan to have any reason being on for. I recently got my PC fixed from a long break and am back (definitely for a while)
My name is Charlie, I own and ride 2 horses, I Play xbox and Pc in some of my spare time and I enjoy Digital and non-digital Art, I love anime series. I Also have a collection of guitars which i play often, i would guess some of you will know what me being in grade 3 means, and i don't see why this is relevant but some other guy said it so i guess i will say incase of any reason (idk). My parents divorced when i was 3 and i still have many family issues so, i don't mind people making jokes about stuff like that just don't aim it at me.

- Forum Activity - 9/10 (I go on multiple times a day and if not that means i am for some reason away or busy)

- Competitive Mods - I Like ABD and Mushu

- Discord? Yup My discord is just Charlie, you can also add me on steam or Skype as a way of inviting me to the discord as my username isn't exactly unique
hi, i'm hoihouhoi

where do you live: i live in the Netherlands.

age and gender: i am 12 years old and my gender is a male (boy).

discord:no.

belt+QI:i am a black belt with a QI level of 1,037.

reason of joining: I think this is a really good clan and with my skills i hope to improve the clan and the wars.

active on forum: yes ,everytime i play toribash i have the forums opened (online almost every day).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PERSONAL INFO

i am a 12 year old with a very open mind to improving my skills.

sports: i don't play sports but i do play football for fun.

grades:very good

any medical issues: no, only ADHD
blood this is my app

-morocco
-black belt and 6K qi
-i want to join to kickass in wars
-not very active
Hey bloodrec
I live in Queensland Australia my name is bailey king and I'm 19 years of age and got a dick lol.
I'm brown belt with Qi of 950
Discord [email protected]
I'd like to join for the competition you know, just need a clan to fight for and I choose you mate.
Am I active in forum? No only store cause imma be rich in toribash ;P nah I barley do go in forums just play
Real life nickname is bazza, so from bazza
I see that most people don't get the basic requirements to join our legion. So in case you were wondering the minimum belt is Black, now there can be exceptions but it is very unlikely, and you have to have a decently high qi. We also don't accept alternate accounts. Another problem I see is discord, we don't want emails but for example, it should be like this: Levi#5258, and yes that is my discord if you want to get in contact or have any questions. I also see people that think they are allowed to try and force their way in by abuse, this will do the opposite for you in fact as well as being overly nice. Just be you. We do not take kindly to this at all. The last thing is, people, don't seem to have a good enough reason to get in, the most common ones we hear are "To exact my revenge", "To better myself as a player" or "I have friends in Satire" if you notice the pattern you know what to avoid. these were just a few tips by the one the only, NeonPink/Levi. If you have any questions, just ask me on discord which again is Levi#5258 or just continue on with your day. Thank you for reading Levi out ~ Heichou.
Signature? What if people use this to steal my amazon packages?
[B]XNINJA1332 APPLICATION[/B]
Discord: shinobi#1717
Belt: 2nd dan Black Belt
Qi:2383
Reason: Many of my best buddies are in this clan, although im rusty im quite skilled, looking for fun and not boredom and i can be a great asset to the team
Forum Activity: 6-10
In game activity: 8-10
NINJA PUNCH , NINJA KICK
NINJA DAB (>0_0)>
Hello im WARSODIN and this is my app
Some things about why im here and why m joining today.
- I live in the gold coast of Australia
- Im 15 years old and im a Male
- ☠Shadow☠#1393
- I am a Black belt with 1400+ Qi
- Ah i stumbled across the clan and thought i would join it when i seen the members and the clan i thought that this was the clan for me so i went into the recruitment server and won against RNGMANE 3-2
- Im at-least active once every 2 to 4 days depended on how much stuff i got to do assignments and so fourth