Ranking
Original Post
[Promo-team]Escape Uke's Trap!

Escape from Uke! ~Props to Rott for banner

So What's Going On?
-Uke has trapped you on top of a tunnel underground! Uke said something about a "suprise" that will be your end! You better move quickly!
-Your goal is to maneuver through the tunnel, either go all the way down, or through the secret hole that uke used to escape. Speed is key on this course, you will find out why soon enough. At the end, you may just touch uke, or for more points beat him up for trapping you.

So What Are The Rules?
1. No stealing replays
2. No hacking replays
3. No cheating in the course, meaning you must complete it, going to the bottom, or through the hole
4. No telling about the "surprise" uke set!
5. No editing the gamerules of the mod unless the gravity is not set to -15. EDIT: I did not realize how high the dismember threshold was, you may edit it as you please to help you bash uke into pieces, but you may go no lower than 100 dm.
6. Have fun

Prizes?!?
1st Place: 40k
2nd Place: 25k
3rd Place: 10k

How Will One Be Judged?
-Judging is based on speed, style, and brutality at the end, they are based on precentages.
-50% speed, 45% style (fluidity/realism), and 5% brutality (on uke)

Details of the mod
-Black is nongrabby
-Blue is also nongrabby
-Red is instagib
-Green is grabby
-There are two options on your way through the tunnel, Either way is fine, but you must have all limbs with you as you reach uke
-Make sure that the gravity is set at 0.00 0.00 -15.00

The mod was made by blkk, all credits to him. Ask me for any questions about the mod.

This will end the 30th of November, so get your replays in quick!
Attached Files
UkesTrap.tbm (4.2 KB, 367 views)
Last edited by Megadoomer; Nov 26, 2009 at 07:12 PM.
1st Place!

Ravis
sittin' back.rpl
2nd Place!

Virex
spart.rpl
3rd Place!

Nichaey
eat it uke.rpl
Close Runners Up!

Killer3355
event replay rable.rpl

MajicPooky
uketrapattempt1.rpl

Prizes will be sent shortly
Were these replays judged based on 50% Speed, 45% style, 5% brutality as set by MegaDoomer?

Because I can't really see how I didn't place at all seeing as my replay was 200 frames faster than the next fastest one entered.
Last edited by IceShadow; Dec 4, 2009 at 11:09 PM.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
He does have a point you know. Even if his replay had virtually no style whatsoever.

I'm assuming that you judge by whats on the prop, even if you weren't the original judge.

:v
I did so, but the replay of yours which you went down the side was disqualified, as it was a shortcut, and you were avoiding the barriers, and consequently the insta-gib obstacles.

I assure you i rated each one by the original prop, and did so fairly on what i thought.
You didn't judge my first entry....
At the bottom of the 2nd page.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=137906&page=2
That replay is valid.
Last edited by IceShadow; Dec 4, 2009 at 11:26 PM.

Whoops, sorry about that, i must have overlooked it,
After judging though, its lack of style doesnt quite match up to its speed increase in points, and with a 69 score, and the 1st place have 74, 2nd 73, and 3rd 71, you dont quite make it
Last edited by TheGod; Dec 5, 2009 at 02:39 AM.
Thanks for judging.

So, 69 out of how many possible points?
Last edited by IceShadow; Dec 5, 2009 at 02:41 AM.

Thanks, I'm glad this competition was judged and I still love this mod and gratz to the other winners.
iCoF l OLDA l OoT
COGNITION OF FRUITS