Ranking
Original Post
No grab quick aikido
Are there any good stratigies or ways to play no grabs quick aikido? Like play smoothly, relaxed or stiff?
<ZENBOY123> "Skip"
<SkipBySkip> "Shit, what have I done now?
I'm gonna say try to play striking mod like lenshu3ng more often, because on that kind of mod you're not depending on a grab. Also try to learn how to "Crabbing", it's pretty helping when you're separated from your opponent. Use relax wisely, usually i use them when I want to fix my position quickly like preaparing a comeback.

But I'm gonna say, no grab aikido usually just for fun or to challange yourself, but it's pretty fun if you're playing againts a no grab aikido player too and you're gonna feels like playing lenshu3ng in a small square dojo.

Also, try to play with xbcz, he is always playing no grab in quick aikido.

===

Anyway, I saw you entering public6 before but quitting. Actually I was playing no grab ABD there.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Yeah I've played lenshu and rk-mma quite a lot. And xbcz is fun to play no grabs with :P
Nice guy
<ZENBOY123> "Skip"
With no grab it's usually best to stay balanced imo. If you wanna win then kicking is SUPER op because it pushes them so far back and without grabs it's hard to counter, but it's no fun to play against someone who kicks in no grab.

I would suggest staying as low as possible to the ground so your opponent dosent have the chance to kick you out. Like Cav said Crabbing is probably the best strat because it's the lowest you can get well still being safe. Easiest way to win is to try and kick your opponent out so if your going for wins that's probably the best strat, when you strike make sure it has a lot of forwards and upwards momentum. If your just playing for fun I usually just smack them in the face a bunch of times and put myself in bad positions so I can do cool saves.

I personally play hold all when doing no grab but that's totally preference. Hold all you usually have more control which makes it a bit easier but relax all you can do cool things and go super fast.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
+Flames Yeah I play hold all so I don't lose my balance. And crabbing is really easy for me so I do that a lot of the times too :P thanks
<ZENBOY123> "Skip"
Note when playing no grab with players that kick you have to have a save that not only stops you from getting dq'ed but makes it easy for you to comeback as well
Im a freaking lamp.
I play really stiff a lot of the times. And when I'm about to punch or kick, I relax half my joints. I guess playing relaxed is the best option?
Men are the best cooks! Cus with 2 eggs, 1 sausage and a bit of milk, he could fill a girl's tum for 9 months.