ES Recruitment Drive
MEOW CLAN ARBAND IS BEING MADE AND CLAN BANK IS UP TO 70k ish WOOOO!!!!!!!

<3 yall

ps CATS !!!!!!
-----
https://imgur.com/a/u384p
Last edited by vipercat; Dec 28, 2016 at 04:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

warred more yesterday, and sent the tc and application to become an official clan, more info soon. Also in good news more skilled members are joining so WELCOME everyone. I will be on all day today.

MEOW!!!
-----
a vanirgod public event is now active so feel free to apply. More details in Events spoiler on vanirgdz clan page. Good Luck Everyone!!
Last edited by vipercat; Dec 30, 2016 at 01:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

Meow. What's going on around heres, I'm thinking about coming back to Toribash. :3
Like nothing, we warred vamp today and won 10-3. 2 days ago they warred us and won 10-0. so we kinda struck back. btw I found ambrogino. He wanted to join vanirgod so he is making an application right now. I have been too busy recently my school day is 13 hours 6:40 am to 8pm so i don't have much time rn. but i will be around more later in the evening. Also im planning to apply for es when I have a more open schedule. in short. nothin.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

That's cool, nice to see the clan is doing well, also, Vamp is almost as cocky as Vengance bro. XD
Hey guys, you should be more active on the forums, if you never want to be official one day. Anyways, how is everyone doing? Also, we should work on the clan art and stuff at some point boys. Get the page looking fresh. :3
im doing great miyagy.

how have you been since we last spoke. its been a t least 3 moons since we last suckled neath the nipple of friendship