Toribash
Original Post
[REQ] Auto-replay Save (only for xspar.tbm)
Closed //
Figured out! Ignore.
Last edited by EnuvrUser; May 17, 2016 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Deleting
This is why I press F every turn and save. I guess someone could make a script where you press F once in xspar.tbm to set the file name and it updates every turn.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Actually, if you have "autosave replay on", there are for instances that it'll save the replay even if the guy pings out or leave. But it's glitched, most of the times. Or at least that's what happens to me.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
This is why I press F every turn and save. I guess someone could make a script where you press F once in xspar.tbm to set the file name and it updates every turn.

This somewhat exists under the form of a script called reSpar.lua

Here's where you can learn more about it

Might answer EnuvrUser's request, but otherwize, as Diuway said, there's already an autoplay feature in the game's setup -> options -> advanced
Originally Posted by DashSora View Post

Might answer EnuvrUser's request, but otherwize, as Diuway said, there's already an autoplay feature in the game's setup -> options -> advanced

No, It didn't answer me, I just wanna solid script that could just save every turn and update the replay, I'll check the other one | Autoplay Feature
-----
Originally Posted by DashSora View Post

Yup, Diuway's answer was exactly what I needed! Thank you
--
closed
Last edited by EnuvrUser; May 17, 2016 at 10:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump