Toribash
Original Post
Suggest a Script
Yep. Just like the title says, suggest a script, and (if it's possible/doesn't take me ages) I will attempt to create it.

If anyone else versed in Lua sees a suggestion I'm working on, they can attempt it as well, I don't mind.

So, erm, start suggesting?
Make one like the grenade script, but instead of blowing up, when you hit a key alot of force goes on your hand and at uke.

Kthx.

[T]
#hi

Ok,

Here is something I am missing:
Admin front end for game servers

Instead of writing /set dojosize 400 you get some sort of gui interface for it. perhaps having preselected gametypes which you can choose between (/exec mygametype.tbs, could be used for instance)
Originally Posted by Ishi View Post
Make one like the grenade script, but instead of blowing up, when you hit a key alot of force goes on your hand and at uke.

Kthx.

Meaning, the hand gets pushed towards Uke? Or both Uke AND the hand get pushed? >.>

Nonetheless, I'll try hampa's suggestion now. (Though I don't even know all the settings. ._.)
Originally Posted by SSJokker View Post
Meaning, the hand gets pushed towards Uke? Or both Uke AND the hand get pushed? >.>

Nonetheless, I'll try hampa's suggestion now. (Though I don't even know all the settings. ._.)

do a
/set > allsettings.tbs

and it will save all settings in the allsettings.tbs file
LOL YOUR LIKE POPTART,BUT WITH SCRIPTS!haha

i would like a script,where uke suicides himself.code some suicides and stuff and that would be it.
thx
Originally Posted by Jumpah View Post
i would like a script,where uke suicides himself.code some suicides and stuff and that would be it.
thx

Erm...isn't that the same as opener.lua or even Dafe's trainers just that instead of openers you get suicides?

PS. ...I don't know any suicide moves :/

Also, the GUI is working, so far... Though I'm having trouble with simply displaying it in motion, but I'll manage.
Jokker, i mean when you push the button(maybe ` or something) like 30 or 40 force goes into the hand, in the direction of uke, and uke doesnt go anywhere, :s

[T]
#hi

Yeah, I get what you mean now....hand cannon? >.> Pretty easy to make. I'll make it now.

EDIT: Oh wait. No force_joint_vector(x,y,z) or some such command. I'll try to figure out another way to make it.
Last edited by Jok; Jul 13, 2007 at 06:00 PM. Reason: blargh