Ranking
Original Post
Toribash 5.1x
Now out of beta after some issues were ironed out:

Features and fixes:
  • Added limit between 0 to 10 for hardness parameter in mods
  • Added world shader search button in modmaker
  • Added search to script, shader, replay menu
  • Added automatic load bumpmap for obj model if option is enabled and bumpmap texture is available
  • Added support for right to left in localized language
  • Added modmaker_draft folder for modmaker to backup mod before using another mod in modmaker
  • Fixed multiple trigger sound not playing at the same time
  • Fixed reset all in modmaker not resetting world shader, button caption, motd textfield
  • Added some new server commands: buynudge, selfbet, sponsor, giftnudge, nudgeprice, minsb, stopbet.

Let us know if there's any issues with the current build so we can compile a list and work on them.

UPD 30/3/2017:

Toribash 5.12 is out, Steam users will get the update automatically and here are the links for standalone:

Windows: https://cache.toribash.com/Toribash-5.12-Setup.exe
macOS: https://cache.toribash.com/Toribash-5.12.dmg

New stuff in 5.12:

• Matchmaking improvements:
    • Switch between ranked & unranked
    • Select mods you want to play when unranked, shuffled mods for ranked
    • Ranked matchmaking is exclusive for brown belt players and above
    • See how many players are searching for a fight
  • Ingame prefix and name color for Help Squad members
  • Updated "Basic Training" tutorial
  • Updated Torishop with new models
  • Fixes:
    • Fixed shader menu always loading the first shader if you have "Auto load" enabled
    • Fixed mass obj download failing to get torso model with Cel Shaded set
    • Fixed Toribash crashing issue on OSX 10.9
    • Fixed Toribash crashing issue on Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
    • Fixed first turn auto-spacing in multiplayer
    • Other minor fixes
Last edited by sir; Mar 30, 2017 at 07:40 PM.
collect snots from the nose
Fantastic news that modmaker is getting some love, thanks guys.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
This is by far the best reason I've been given to download steam... Thank you guys! Keep up the hard work!

Is there anything in particular obj models need to be named to be able to load?
Last edited by pouffy; Aug 24, 2016 at 05:49 PM.
I'm glad to see that people are still working to improve this game.

I'm even more glad to see that this spelling bug was fixed.

Now I can type like this in the new version and don't need to use the 4.8 version anymore.

Thank you so much.
Last edited by Faith; Aug 24, 2016 at 05:32 PM.
Tested this out, nice changes to the modmaker [the annoying shader staying until you change it is finally gone, yay!] and finally a search button for replays and scripts[more yay!].
Originally Posted by Gynxygynxo
  • Added support for right to left in localized language

There is one thing that did not really get any attention yet it's for the ones who you don't see that much in game yet only speak one native language fluently - Arabians.
Arabic letters were represented as those empty boxes before, but after 3.91-4.xx releases, the letters do appear, but they were typing the wrong way[left to right]. Now in 5.1 beta, that got fixed too, but the only main problem is we still cannot type in arabic.
Why? let me explain it in pictures:-

LEARNING ARABIC AND HOW IS IT BROKEN[MIGHT BE TOO LONG FOR Y'ALL SO GET A SNACK OR SMTH]

Otherwise, nice job. Looking forward for 5.1. :>
Originally Posted by NoKi1119 View Post
Tested this out, nice changes to the modmaker [the annoying shader staying until you change it is finally gone, yay!] and finally a search button for replays and scripts[more yay!].

There is one thing that did not really get any attention yet it's for the ones who you don't see that much in game yet only speak one native language fluently - Arabians.
Arabic letters were represented as those empty boxes before, but after 3.91-4.xx releases, the letters do appear, but they were typing the wrong way[left to right]. Now in 5.1 beta, that got fixed too, but the only main problem is we still cannot type in arabic.
Why? let me explain it in pictures:-

LEARNING ARABIC AND HOW IS IT BROKEN[MIGHT BE TOO LONG FOR Y'ALL SO GET A SNACK OR SMTH]

Otherwise, nice job. Looking forward for 5.1. :>

also when trying to delete what you wrote you should go to the right like when typing in english or whatevs
fix pls
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Forwarded the issues regarding Arabic to the developers. As for a standalone beta client - there isn't one yet. I've floated the idea but I can't make any promises.

Glad you guys are happy with the update so far. As always, keep us posted with any issues!
collect snots from the nose
Finally! Pretty excited about the hardness parameter; will definitely come in handy, especially for weapon and vehicle mods. Can't wait to see what other stuff you add in the full version :>