ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
New forum theme
Hi guys,

We have a new forum theme, thanks nokturnal for working hard on this! headbang
We have wiped all signatures from the forums, please update them. Please don't make crappy signatures, or we'll have to get the Signature Police on to you!
Torishop is currently down for an upgrade, please welcome Shabi to the TB Team, he will be doing most of our web development work!

As always, feel free to PM myself or hampa if you think something looks out of place.

Enjoy the new theme everybody!
I still miss the old days where we could delete our own threads at any given moment.

EDIT: A one line limit in our signatures? OK then, I'll make due.

Other than that, the forum looks great.
Last edited by Guv_na; Jul 9, 2007 at 12:37 PM.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by DaHandy View Post
Nice work!
PS: You can still use torishop from this link: CENSORED (just open it into same window/interleaf.)

=o HAX!!1

Anyways, I'm quite liking the new theme... All chromy and sexah. But the left side of the header is a little empty... Adding a News ticker or Member of the month or something there would spice it up a little more, or act just as a space filler =D

All in all, liking, liking, loving, really.
Loving the new thwmw also. It actually works qute perfectly with my windows theme aswell, being the same colour and chrominess. Although I have found myself unable to post new threads since its arrival. Probably unrelated, but I would like to know if any other people have the same problem.

Off to the support board!!
the new theme is cool.
will i still have the same amount of credits as i did before?
and will all of my wins still earn me credits?