Ranking
Originally Posted by Defectt View Post
Hey, my name is Charlie. I am 16 years old. My belt is blue on my new main, but I was a 10th dan on my old main.The reason I have a new main because I decided to start over and my name was very bad on my old main. My favorite mod is ABD, but I enjoy playing other mods such as Boxshu, Ninjustu, or Judofrac. I started learning photoshop which I know can benefit the clan in the future. Somethings to know about me is I like some watch some anime and tv shows in my free time, also learn to draw. My favorite genre of music is rap, rock, and indie. As you can tell I really like Toribash and my goal is to become the best. I want to join KS, so I can meet people that are better than me, so I improve my skill level and meet some rivals.Also, I want to help KS in clan wars so that it can skyrocket up the clan leaderboard. Last but not least I like cats.

Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
Hey my name is NuclearWinter! I'm a weirdo brown belt single player person who's 17. I just recently got into the multiplayer side of the game and I've come to like it quite a bit. My previous clan was BadC and like the rest of the clans I've been in I felt like I didn't fit in so I left. I've decided to try to join Kitty Squad because Kitties rhyme with Titties, both of which are cool. I've also seen a few of your members around and they seem like pretty cool people. I really like anime and crab meat.

Both of you get a Yes, from me.
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
username bloodyvine
Age 18
i have three accounts that two are black belts and one is 6th dan
main mods ABD i bait people
previous clan pure
not as active as i want
i want to join ks because i like the people and i can be good attriubute
Drink Blood Swing from A Vine Now You Can Die
Originally Posted by BloodyVine View Post
username bloodyvine
Age 18
i have three accounts that two are black belts and one is 6th dan
main mods ABD i bait people
previous clan pure
not as active as i want
i want to join ks because i like the people and i can be good attriubute

denied
-----
Originally Posted by Bashlord02 View Post
KS Application

General Info

My name is Bashlord02. My IRL name is Austin. I'm livin in florida atm as a part time artist and part time musician. I enjoy comedy and love dogs. I got into toribash about 4-5 years ago and have been addicted since. I came back about a month ago after a 3 month long Hiatus and I'm back in gear. I don't remember my old clan since it's been so long, but I can tell you I've been in Pound, Raze, and Wapow. My best mods are Boxshu and ABD. I hate sparring as it's too slow and I can't depend on the other people to finish. I spend my freetime playing videogames and watching anime/YT. I hate Social Justice Warriors and "Feminists".

Why I want to join KS

KS has some serious competition that I want to overcome. They're friendly as can be and some darn good tori-bashers. Their Toris look cool and they genuinely care about the game as well. Who wouldn't want to join that? The Liberals, that's who. (Jk)

Thanks for your consideration. -Bash

accepted
Last edited by SekushiKitty; Feb 18, 2018 at 04:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello. My name is JohnWick, I am 16 years old and will be graduating when i'm 17 years old(wow!). I have an alternate account called Harley01 and XOsphere. One is a brown and the other is a second dan black. This account is a black belt. I wanted to join this clan because I feel it is kinder to its people and because I want to be part of a team. I think teamwork is the way to rise to the top. My favorite mod types are Sparring mods, Parkour mods, Boxshu Mushu V3, and I am pretty good at the Golem mod. My hobbies are listening to music(any kind of music), playing games like strategy, indie or shooting games. My favorite shooting game is Kayne and Lynch 2: Dog Days(Super fun game btw). I will try to be as active as possible in game. Also I love participating in the wars, they are fun and challenging. I look forward to being in this clan and rising above all the others. Thanks for reading. Have a nice day.
The Boogeyman
I'm In
My IGN is ZoobaBoo. I'm a 2nd Dan Black belt and mainly, I love every mod, I do free run, spar, footballs, but mainly I played ABD and I also I like Lenshu because it's fun LOL. Btw, Im 19 years old, Indonesian, and im a college student in one of Indonesia's best college.
Im taking Biomedical Engineering major -If u confused, Biomedical engineering is close to electrical engineering-. I Love to code, making electrical projects, etc. I love toribash because its simple and quick. I have many alts, GreatPower, Boo, etc. I once joined RAGE but got kicked for my 4-5 years of deact. I want to join to this clan so I can have many friends, good players one, so that I can develop my skills and have more fun to play this game.
Last edited by ZoobaBoo; Feb 18, 2018 at 05:13 AM.
Originally Posted by ZoobaBoo View Post
My IGN is ZoobaBoo. I'm a 2nd Dan Black belt and mainly, I love every mod, I do free run, spar, footballs, but mainly I played ABD and I also I like Lenshu because it's fun LOL. Btw, Im 19 years old, Indonesian, and im a college student in one of Indonesia's best college.
Im taking Biomedical Engineering major -If u confused, Biomedical engineering is close to electrical engineering-. I Love to code, making electrical projects, etc. I love toribash because its simple and quick. I have many alts, GreatPower, Boo, etc. I once joined RAGE but got kicked for my 4-5 years of deact. I want to join to this clan so I can have many friends, good players one, so that I can develop my skills and have more fun to play this game.

Accepted
My name is Retrou.
Im 21. I have blue belt only cuz i forgot pass for the previous acc (i dont use this email anymore ). I had 10th dan black belt back in the day. I came back to this game after 5 years of absence. I think i have an alt with brown belt as well, not sure about it but i will check.
My main mods are Aikido, sometimes judo (im bad at judo)
My previous clan is The Pie Clan, some other clans with names i forgot .
I quit playing 5 years ago, thats why i left my last clan.
Im looking for good community and fun and thats why i wanna join you.

P.S im from Poland and im science student so if you need help with math or physics just ask. Happy to help.
P.P.S ZoobaBoo - electrical engineering is mine!

You can drop this app, i changed my mind after a while. Looking for something else.
Last edited by Retrou; Feb 18, 2018 at 11:49 PM.
Originally Posted by Retrou View Post
My name is Retrou.
Im 21. I have blue belt only cuz i forgot pass for the previous acc (i dont use this email anymore ). I had 10th dan black belt back in the day. I came back to this game after 5 years of absence. I think i have an alt with brown belt as well, not sure about it but i will check.
My main mods are Aikido, sometimes judo (im bad at judo)
My previous clan is The Pie Clan, some other clans with names i forgot .
I quit playing 5 years ago, thats why i left my last clan.
Im looking for good community and fun and thats why i wanna join you.

P.S im from Poland and im science student so if you need help with math or physics just ask. Happy to help.
P.P.S ZoobaBoo - electrical engineering is mine!

You can drop this app, i changed my mind after a while. Looking for something else.

denied
My name is gutanBR, I am currently 14 years old, I'm good at abd, spar and parkour,
Why do I want to join this clan ?: Well, I like the clan and I trust you will reach the top 5 (maybe we will, if you will accept me).