Ranking
so true.. i must say..
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
Old news. I'm not worried about it. The virus isn't fake, millions of computers are already infected. Every day, 15,000-20,000 Downadup worms are being created each day. 0_0 With one click, the creator could make the worm crash sites or spam the hell out of any place he wants to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conficker_worm

It's known as the Conficker Worm, the Downadup worm, and Kido, btw
Last edited by DiShWAsH; Apr 2, 2009 at 01:34 AM.
Eh. I had it. I ran a scan a few hours after midnight. It did absolutely nothing to my computer.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I have like 1,000,000+ files, I'll do this overnight. Or, I could open it myself and make it into a joy virus.
Oh ya, Happy April 1st.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
the virus is real and if you wanna mess around and think you are safe then... well then have fun when all your credit cards and personal information gets stolen by the worm virus
Proud member of Darkness
well it is real... and who likes my pic?
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
Originally Posted by BJPENN34 View Post
the virus is real and if you wanna mess around and think you are safe then... well then have fun when all your credit cards and personal information gets stolen by the worm virus

Lol, most of the people on this site/forum are younger than 16 so I wouldn't worry about their credit cards lol.

All the people saying its a joke make me wanna just quit the internet -_- The virus has been around for a while people, only now its being updated or some shit. And anyways I'm safe from it I dont care if I went/go on when it happen.