Ranking
i just got 3.0 and I am active a lot during the week, just at random times that is the only sure time

at the times listed above

I am really good

watch this one replay I made on multi

it ant the best I've done but...
Attached Files
Last edited by Samule; Dec 14, 2007 at 04:15 AM.
Ryan: You cant beat Snoop Dog StellarNinja: I have a song with an electric bagpipe solo Ryan: ... FUCKING PLAY IT
...stellar...dude wow.

one double post can be overlooked sometimes, but a double post then a quintuple post is just plain ridiculous. learn to internet man. the edit post button is there for a reason
[Kick-Elite]
ok, i merged the posts. That was rediculous. Just for that, I'd have to say no. Half of being in kick is being active in forums and you already proved that you know nothing about the forums.

Also, that replay was just a nooby move used on a newby, no skill shown at all.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Green belt is horrible for 5-6 months. Also, you would need ot be much more active. And, why are you wearing Bloodude's head?
I would like to join kick.

Name: Golbaali (Its kinda lame question now...)
Belt: Brown
How long have you been playing?: This account like 2-3 months, but i actived this like 6 months ago...
Where would you like to be tested?: Kickboxing, Taek Kyon, Instagib
Do you have AIM/MSN? If so, PM me: [email protected]

Edit: Ican make funny mods too =)
Last edited by Golbaali; Dec 15, 2007 at 11:37 AM.
Mods are funnyyyyy~y
I can recommend Golbaali i have seen him, he isnt bad.
And stellarninja... u should practice in single player and then try for multiplayer, i dont think any clan would want you right now...
Golbaali? I'll make sure to look for him.
the only reason its 5 - 6 months is because i joined the forums at the start of 3.0 and i didnt have a regkey
visit my city at http://perid.myminicity.com/
I understand that. But after 5-6 months, you should be in the flow of playing lots of games.