Toribash
I once sold a 512s texture for the price of 256s on market (was putting 256s and 512s on market). That's 10k loss.

And second thing would be buying around 20 daimyo hats and scarfs I have now. It will probably be a huge loss of TC for me. Demand is low, it's not smart buying huge of any item.
I remember back when tc transfers where down jire bought a icon for 1 tc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Sold an steam acount worth like 200 usd
for a shitty old laptop that didnt last more than 1 hour that was worth like....10 bucks

(still have it in an old box)

But annyways, my best sell was atleast when i bought a 512 hq set off (don't remember) for like 60k
ended upp selling it for like 650k to some guy
Last edited by Xioi; Jun 29, 2013 at 03:57 AM.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Jodarok View Post
I don't know about the worst mistake, but the best one was when i bought Mosier's old set for 50k and sold it for 250k or 350k, i'm not entirely sure o/.
Then i ended up putting all my money in TP and VIP when Crux and Fee sold them for TC.
It was cool as long as it lasted, but after all it was pretty crappy investment. TP/VIP boards sucked. Having cool big avvy's and sigs was awesome tho.

Lol'd, I started with about 10k and managed to market to like 500k, wasted it on TP, VIP. One year later, worst investment ever....

As far as a best accident, I won that t-shirt competition thing, and never received my prize. After a few pms, and a couple months, hampa basically yolo's it and just sends me an entire joint texture set worth like 100 usd. Jokes on them for not sending me the prize.
inq.
Buying hot sauce today and calling my friend a pussy for taking so little amount
and ofc taking a good amount it myself and end up shouting and vomiting...

Gg wp.

fuck
Originally Posted by zapekk View Post
Buying hot sauce today and calling my friend a pussy for taking so little amount
and ofc taking a good amount it myself and end up shouting and vomiting...

Gg wp.

Same with me. I bought this jalapeno pizza a few days ago. I dunno, maybe they had changed up peppers but that pizza was darm hot it made me problems.,,
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Jul 3, 2013 at 04:41 PM.
Heh, none of those are compared to mine!

I bought a gold fish about three years ago for 50p. After a year or so it got bigger and bigger and we later found out it was a different fish (I forgot the name) which was worth £1000! So we basically bought a fish worth £1000 for 50p (For you Americans, about 79 cents). What can beat that? Seriously. That guy had a major selling mistake.
-----
Originally Posted by boStaff View Post
back in 2009 i spent $25 on a full 128x128 set

rip in peace $25

Wasn't the cost of 128 textures in 09 worth 20k each? Then that was a deal for you boStaff, if you were in 09
Last edited by Nagato; Jul 3, 2013 at 09:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
I accidentally sold my whole 512x512 set in 2012 by mistake for 30k instead of 300k in market,got bought in a second and i was like *Dafaq.*