Ranking
i am very sorry to annouce but xson has been kicked due to inactivity, i sent him a couple pms already
-----
also sorry slaskback i forgot to pm you;) just plz be a little more active
-----
slaskblack has been kicked for bad behavior and unloyal towards flip
Last edited by fragray; Jun 11, 2015 at 05:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
for bad what?
-----
do u mean in that stream?
i was joking about why i'm not in the clan league
-----
and i'm active :P
just not in clan threads
-----
looks like u guys have not understood me right
goodbye guys
i really wanted to fight with u
and i'v enjoyed with u guys

and whatever i said
it was a joke
Last edited by SlaskBlack; Jun 11, 2015 at 06:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So yeah...
Hiya guys im not grounded anymore and I have a tip to train if no other is on go to free play pick the mod u need to train in and fight your self.for example if u get a lift try and cancel it and the f ur lifting try and keep on lifting it won't work if you but in a lot of effort on your tori and not uke.
Originally Posted by acjudoka View Post
Hiya guys im not grounded anymore and I have a tip to train if no other is on go to free play pick the mod u need to train in and fight your self.for example if u get a lift try and cancel it and the f ur lifting try and keep on lifting it won't work if you but in a lot of effort on your tori and not uke.

hope to see you around again ^-^

here is a spar form me and Hank
Attached Files
that was pretty good did hank had some experience in spar before?
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
guys, sorry for the inactivity due to school reasons, btw mah schools finally over im a 9nth grader now, WOOT WOOT :P
btw does anyone wanna spar with me or anything, would be a delight if possible
-----
fragray, i think you said that when we were practicing together that you would promote me to war general or summin like that, just making sure
Last edited by ProBro2219; Jun 12, 2015 at 12:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey guys, I know that I'm not expected to come back because of my finals coming up next week from tomorrow, and I have my Spanish final tomorrow, but I want to let people that don't know me get to know me when I joined this clan.
As some of you guys know, my first year when I ever joined Toribash was 2013. I had another account called "hamotti", my nickname.
I was pretty bummed that I didn't know how to begin as a white belt when I saw some favorite YouTubers play this game and decided to try it for myself. But that was when I found at first, Zone. A clan made by Dyrisk aka Risk. I tried applying there and failed since I was a newbie. I couldn't find any other clans. I didn't know what to do now but abandon my account, since I knew that there were people who would have cared for me and become my friends online, but it was too early and I was impatient. So I was going to look for another clan--(MY LAST TIME) and that's when I found Flip. I started to chat with the members in the clan in mid 2013, and soon enough they became my friends. A few weeks have passed by and I was playing some usual Toribash when I realized that my friends were in Flip. This included:
Potram
maro6162
xXSJXx
Those were the people of who I knew at the time. I asked how they got into Flip, and they gave me an application to make here on the forums. I decided to apply and was really doubtful that I would be accepted, but I was surprised and did get accepted. All of the members welcomed me and sooner or later, the whole clan became my life. I had fun, lots and lots of fun, in fact. They taught me how to play Toribash and filled my life with fun. And up to this day so far, I've been thanking them with all of my feeling and heart. But today, I don't see much of my friends in the clan anymore. Hell, it even pains me that I can't remember their names now, and it makes me want to cry. But I want to thank all of them. Even the inactive friends, for making 2013 the best year I ever had in my entire life. They wished my whole life with luck, and I did the same.
Thank you guys so much for doing what you did, but I'm sadly leaving since I can't see my long gone friends anymore. I am truly blessed with this clan, and I'll always stay with Flip. I'm now crying while I'm typing this in, for what has come to be now. I love you guys. I'll never forget the newbies in this clan and the old. I hope this means a lot to you guys. Goodbye, my loved ones :')
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Jun 12, 2015 at 01:08 AM.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Hey guys, I know that I'm not expected to come back because of my finals coming up next week from tomorrow, and I have my Spanish final tomorrow, but I want to let people that don't know me get to know me when I joined this clan.
As some of you guys know, my first year when I ever joined Toribash was 2013. I had another account called "hamotti", my nickname.
I was pretty bummed that I didn't know how to begin as a white belt when I saw some favorite YouTubers play this game and decided to try it for myself. But that was when I found at first, Zone. A clan made by Dyrisk aka Risk. I tried applying there and failed since I was a newbie. I couldn't find any other clans. I didn't know what to do now but abandon my account, since I knew that there were people who would have cared for me and become my friends online, but it was too early and I was impatient. So I was going to look for another clan--(MY LAST TIME) and that's when I found Flip. I started to chat with the members in the clan in mid 2013, and soon enough they became my friends. A few weeks have passed by and I was playing some usual Toribash when I realized that my friends were in Flip. This included:
Potram
maro6162
xXSJXx
Those were the people of who I knew at the time. I asked how they got into Flip, and they gave me an application to make here on the forums. I decided to apply and was really doubtful that I would be accepted, but I was surprised and did get accepted. All of the members welcomed me and sooner or later, the whole clan became my life. I had fun, lots and lots of fun, in fact. They taught me how to play Toribash and filled my life with fun. And up to this day so far, I've been thanking them with all of my feeling and heart. But today, I don't see much of my friends in the clan anymore. Hell, it even pains me that I can't remember their names now, and it makes me want to cry. But I want to thank all of them. Even the inactive friends, for making 2013 the best year I ever had in my entire life. They wished my whole life with luck, and I did the same.
Thank you guys so much for doing what you did, but I'm sadly leaving since I can't see my long gone friends anymore. I am truly blessed with this clan, and I'll always stay with Flip. I'm now crying while I'm typing this in, for what has come to be now. I love you guys. I'll never forget the newbies in this clan and the old. I hope this means a lot to you guys. Goodbye, my loved ones :')

;_; this made me more emotional i cri everytime
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719