Toribash
Well Jebus I use sketchbook, but not the pro edition. And when I had saved the file as a TIF file it basically didn't give me the option to add anymore layers after I had closed down the program.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
you want to save it in psd, or the autodesk ssketchbook editing file

saving it as png jpeg or tiff or targa will make it a flat picture
I still take texture requests for usd
Ah I gotcha. I used Sketchbook Express for a long time, so I know the Tiff struggles.
I'm just lucky because I never use layers.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Damn youre really good then, not saying you werent anyways, just makes yiu even more amazing, jebus do you take any requests?
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
I've had a wonky track record when it comes to requests.
I'm always down to see what kind of ideas you have and if I like it I'll totally do em.
So just pm me some ideas if you want.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
I've had a wonky track record when it comes to requests.
I'm always down to see what kind of ideas you have and if I like it I'll totally do em.
So just pm me some ideas if you want.

me and jebus pretty much run the same way when it comes to requests

i think ima try some cartoon artwork next shake things up abit
Guess what gentlemen, it's Friday!!! So Calam and I will finally have time to play tonight. So if anyone's wants to hang with us in like 11 to 12 hours we'll be on.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
yeah what he said im probably going to doodle and sit in a tb room somewhere
working on a 10-15 head texture stock for a market store
You Jesus you should make some art too andifficult at some point we can make like a 2F shop, 2F wouldn't take any of the tc, it would just be great publicity for the clan.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere