Toribash
I don't get it, the second replay on the first page was valid.

If you open it in Notepad, it clearly says that there are seven DMs.

CRUSH 1; 1 2 3 12 13 14 15
FRAME 184; 1588 141673 106673 -33411
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
That doesn't matter. I'v gone into notepad, and looked at my dismemberments. I looked at it, said 4. I went farther down, it still had those same 4. If I went up, I'd have 2 of them, and a farther down, would have another 2.

If I went and watched it, and paused than shift space, I'd get 4 dismemberments all at once. You can only tell in-game notepad isn't good for everything
Well jake, its apparent that you own everyone in everything T_T
Ego and his whip cream nipples: http://imgur.com/HCsORxZ
Originally Posted by Book of Records Rules View Post
1) No multiplayer or mods
All records have to be made in single player (Free Play) in classic, with default settings (unless the record specifies otherwise).

This record is not one that specifies otherwise.
Okay, proof it was 7 dm's in one frame. The score on the contact frame is 140879. If you dismember a joint you will always get above a certain amount of points no matter how light the tap is. I.e. Instagib nudge on say a wrist. Gives you 5000 I think. Those points are awarded purely for the dm, not the force or impact. After the first contact frame. The score stays under 145979, therefore there was no other dm after that frame. The wrist is the lowest scoring dm so no matter what joint it would be. Nothing broke after frame 366. Solved.

Further proof: Quote the replay.rpl file "CRUSH 1; 1 2 3 12 13 14 15" these are the joints that broke on frame 366.

On-Topic, that was epic Jaker. Well done.
Last edited by hack; Sep 24, 2011 at 07:04 AM.
If you read through the whole thread, you'll see that wasn't the problem. It was Jaker accidently using the bruise glitch to get the 7th dismemberment. In any case, he edited the replay, got the 7 dismemberment boomhit without any glitches and is now recognised in the Book of Records for it.

Oh, and the CRUSH line isn't any evidence by itself. That can easily be doctored in Notepad. The replay linked above sure is valid though!