Toribash
The setting and time they are in they have a lot of heroes running about, wasn't the first avengers with just Cpt America and a few others or was that another team as a whole? My friend knows so much about this. Also... Read a comic book?

Berserk all 37 books
Ghost in the Shell and Human Error Process
8 Heavy Metal Magazines
Fist of the North Star
2 complete collections of Deadpool 1 and 2
2 books from Deadpool Max
Soul Hunter, The good the bad and the ugly can't find the second one from Deadpool
8 Judge Dredd Books
Basilisk all 5
Shaman Warrior all 9
Satsuma Gishiden all 3
and Attack on Titan up to 12

Also I have DEADPOOL kills the marvel universe
It hurt my childhood a little but I see how vulnerable they really are, especially compared to out of the box thinking Deadpool with his talking minds also SpiderMan in hitmonkey... He wasn't that immature at all.
Last edited by T0ribush; May 29, 2014 at 01:33 AM.
Reading a comic book relevant to Marvel.
And "Deadpool kills the marvel universe" is a non-canon book, non canon in this term meaning it didnt happen/nor affect the real storyline (possibly).
I wasn't saying Deadpool kills the marvel universe was canon it just shows you the reality in this universe and how it should be. I'm just saying in RL A lot of heroes would be dying all the god damn time especially C list heroes, I'm not talking about a universe where all is protected by Deus Ex Machina and popularity
Going to go with Divergent. It comes from the same shithole as Twilight and Hunger Games. Movie adaptions from horrible simple escapist literature. Not saying every escapist novel is bad, but the majority is.

Hyped up movies that will be so forgettable.
Most films that uses schizophrenia as sole plottwist to make the utter nonsense of the rest of the film seem legitimate.
How are you?